Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Chris Mortensen article - ya sure, ya betcha....

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

NEW COACH

(Clap! Clap! Clap!)

.....anybody cheering with me....Tice needs ta hit the road!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

I'm not so concerned about our player personnel decisions - I think those have been pretty decent - we've got the horses we need - what we need is a field general to lead this group into battle - I'm sick of making excuses for Tice and his coaching staff

We still have time to right this ship

Something tells me our owner, who made a fortune as a New Jersey based real estate developer, won't put up with this for long - think about it

SKOL
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I think that saying players have to execute is a little simplistic. Our coaches have to design a game plan that allows our players to have success. They need to know the players strengths and weaknesses and put them in a position to make a play. That is why the TUNA can come in and with almost the same perssonell take a team that was 5-11 and turn it around and go 10-6. Not much personell change in a year but different attitude, different scheme, and a different atmosphere. If you have an atmosphere that failure won't be tolerated you find less failure. That is just human nature, where you have room for error more people will use that room knowing they have a second, third and sometimes fourth and fifth chances. That makes for sloppy, mistake prone football.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

mfenlon is offline Rookie

IF we start the year 0-3 should we fire Tice
    now or wait until the end of the year?
    On NFL today, yesterday, The Sals (J.Salsberry)
    said that there will be 6 to 8 really good coaches
    out there looking for jobs. So do we wait or do we move
    now??? Maybe the Sals will come on in and kick some
    a$$ and turn this organization around???
    #1 in The North

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"bigdogbovy" wrote:
    linehan may have been insturmental to Culpepper's success, if you remember billick was the for cunningham great year next year he's gone cunningham sucks.
    I think the bond and how they relate to each other in a football perspective is important like you said. This is much more of our problem than not having Randy. Pep needs to adjust (much better) to the mega defensive schemes we now see without Moss. No more cover 2 or use Moss as a decoy stuff. The complete O and The O-Cord must adjust just as much as Pep.

I'm probably more diappointed in our O-line. Maybe Steve should only coach one thing??? The O-Line or the O-Cord job and concentrate on it. Maybe not? Our fix is probably many things, all could be related too so if we start with fixing one thing at a time (like the O-line) and maybe the QB position gets (fixed) or better too.

It's a residual effect with fixing one thing at a time ....then some wins come along (confidence) and then we start getting some MOJO.
    Home Sweet Dome...

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I love Tice, and hope he is here forever. He is undermanned, and underpaid. The fact he stuck through this is to me impressive. He has been on the "hotseat" since he took the job, and IMO, he is going "YAWN" at all this stuff. He didn't bolt like Linehan. He is a line coach, and a good one. He COULD have went somewhere and been paid well. I still think he will outlast Sherman. And tell me that loosing Birk without much notice right at the first of the year wouldn't screw you, just like Pep has your fantasy football. They will get it back together. Two games and the panic button has been hit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12