Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmiller1 is offline Rookie

Chris Hovan is a big red-headed pile of mediocrity

well i am sick of stupid fans from other teams that come in here and put the #1 team down packers just won cause their were only 12 teams thats how they won those superbowls

Mossville is offline Starter

jmiller1, crack kills! Say NO TO DRUGS

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

Why do Viqueens fans love this red-headed pile of mediocrity called Chris Hovan so much? He is an average football player at best. He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Brett Favre. I have good reason to believe that he has misplaced sexual feelings about Favre. One of these days he's going to try to kiss him. Which is fitting for the city he plays for.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

ummmmm cause he's white..looks like a real viking and never quits Unlike Favre when Strahan is coming at him for the sack record.

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Hovan needs to work on getting off the blocks and make moves to the quarterback. He has a tremendous burst off the line, but if he doesn't get that, then he is pretty much stuck. HE keeps trying, but he needs to learn to use his hands and fight off pass-blocks. Develope a swim-move, etc. When he learns to do that it'll really take him to the next level, as Mike Tice would say.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

WOW..When all else fails lets revert to a playground mentality and call each other names. It is amazing how people can get so fired up about something someone writes in this type of setting! I guess part of it can be contributed to a great rivalry, but I suppose the rest of it has to go to stupidity. I don't care if you are a Viking fan or happen to like the other team, (It's sunday so I won't swear by stating their name), but trying to have an intelligent discussion by calling people unflatering names is very juvenile. In other words Jmiller and Snausages...GROW UP!
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

Why do Viqueens fans love this red-headed pile of mediocrity called Chris Hovan so much? He is an average football player at best. He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Brett Favre. I have good reason to believe that he has misplaced sexual feelings about Favre. One of these days he's going to try to kiss him. Which is fitting for the city he plays for.
    And this will make us change our minds because?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jmiller1

well i am sick of stupid fans from other teams that come in here and put the #1 team down packers just won cause their were only 12 teams thats how they won those superbowls

After taking five minutes to try and decode your "sentence", I just wanted to clarify your drivel with some facts:

In the Packers first six championships, only once were there 12 teams in the league. Actually, the other five years had less teams (mostly 10 teams).

Of the Packers' five championships/SuperBowls in the 60's, there were 14 teams, then 15 teams in the league during that time period.

And during the Packers' SuperBowl win in 1996, there were 30 teams in the NFL.

And, by the way, the Vikings began play in 1961. During that time, they've always had the same number of teams to beat for a title as the Packers had to beat, but the Packers actually did it.

If you want to count the years before 1961 as being the "pre-history" years, where it doesn't really count, fine. Kind of like baseball before 1900. Still, in the "modern game", it would still be Packers 6, Vikings 0.

So, jmiller, if you're frustrated with opposing fans on here, and I will admit there are some Packer fans who come on here that are nearly as ignorant as you are, you may want to choose a different point of contention, or at least, get your facts straight. Punctuation wouldn't hurt, either.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'm starting to think that Snausages and Jmiller go to the same middle school together. Neither one of their comments make any sense and are never relevant.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Los Angelis, I am pretty sure that trying to argue logically with jmiller or snausages is like trying to teach a retarded kid rocket science.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I'm afraid I have to vote with you on snausages, also, guys. His sentence structure is considerably better, but it's still no excuse for trolling.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast