Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    snausages is offline Training Camp

Chris Hovan is a big red-headed pile of mediocrity

Why do Viqueens fans love this red-headed pile of mediocrity called Chris Hovan so much? He is an average football player at best. He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Brett Favre. I have good reason to believe that he has misplaced sexual feelings about Favre. One of these days he's going to try to kiss him. Which is fitting for the city he plays for.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Well it is quite certain you are a cheesehead! Hovan only gets two or three blockers on him most plays so that means another player will not get blocked. In case you are not clear on that it means other teams respect him enought to make sure he is blocked!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Hovan is better that gilbert brown you fudge-packer
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Overrated yes. Terrible? No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

Why do Viqueens fans love this red-headed pile of mediocrity called Chris Hovan so much? He is an average football player at best. He also seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Brett Favre. I have good reason to believe that he has misplaced sexual feelings about Favre. One of these days he's going to try to kiss him. Which is fitting for the city he plays for.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Somebody left the cage door open again ![)]
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

JoeMama is offline Starter

That Hovan/Favre thing was over as fast it started. Besides, I think the obsession thing was mutual. Yeah they talked nice to the media and played it down before it got crazy, but they definately had a mutual dislike for eachother. But who cares really? I know I don't. I just care about the Vikes kicking the Packers arses as a whole. Also, I just thought of this, obsession is not a bad thing in some respects, I say know your enemy. If you know your enemy, you can outplay him, and isn't that a good thing? Another thought, I think people who bring up misplaced sexual feelings about Hovan for Favre are guys that have misplaced sexual feelings themselves. You know what I'm talking about Snausages, like you and the feelings you have for your sheep. You can thank me for bringing it into perspective for you now. Peace.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Actually Hovan and Farve have a lot of respect for each other. Just ask them!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

snausages you are a dips**t and i think u just wish cause farve annousced that he was *** so go **** farve and get paid **** if i care i wouldn't want aids

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jmiller1

snausages you are a dips**t and i think u just wish cause farve annousced that he was *** so go **** farve and get paid **** if i care i wouldn't want aids
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Very well put jmiller.
    Seriously, WTF are you talking about?!

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jmiller1

Very well put jmiller.
    Seriously, WTF are you talking about?!

LOL
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast