Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Hovan

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Chris Hovan

Why ya'll got beef with Hovan?

All he did was try.. He wasn't good.. Who cares? I'd like to see all of u put on some pads.. I'd laugh at ur asses and tell u that u suck.. And ur an outcast and shouldn't be in football..

He's a good guy and i'm glad he had a decent season in T.B

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Why ya'll got beef with Hovan?

All he did was try.. He wasn't good.. Who cares? I'd like to see all of u put on some pads.. I'd laugh at ur asses and tell u that u suck.. And ur an outcast and shouldn't be in football..

He's a good guy and i'm glad he had a decent season in T.B

Not beef man, I said I wished he would have backed his mouth up.. He had good work ethic, but he was way to over hyped, you have to admit that.. Good for him he had a good year in Tampa, I never said I hated the guy..

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I wasn't nessisarilly talking to u man..

Everyone one here Bashes him as soon as they hear his name..

Yes he was over-hyped.. And that's why people don't like him.. Wasn't his fault he was overhyped..

I wish we had more players that gave it 110 percent every snap!

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Hovan was mediocre at best.

Another great Dennis Green #1 draft pick - yeah right. it seems all defense #1 picks by dennis green turned out to be busts or never lived up to their potential

Duane Clemons
    Derrick Alexander
    Dewayne Washington - was decent
    Hovan
    Dimitrius Underwood

the list goes on.

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Whack...

He did good at NT for being a smaller guy.. Pat Williams only had 1 and a half sacks and ppl wanted him to be in the pro bowl?
    PW was a major disruptive force in the middle stuffin' and blowin' up the run consistently. Hovan got ran over. I like his motor though; he's just undersized.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

here's the scoop on hovan, he had a lot of potential but never did anything without lots of help.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hovan did nothing in his last two seasons here, I'm glad he's gone. All he did was take playing time away from players who produced.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

A nice guy ?? Have you ever been to Mankato for camp ? This guy was the BIGGEST PIECE OF @#$% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember how many times this guy was rude to fans, especially the little kids! It's one thing if a player dosen't want to sign for an adult, because there are alot of shady peaple out there trying to make $ off their signatures, but he would yell at the kid's who were able to be on the field for practice. It's not like they were in his way, they kept their distance while the players practiced,like they're supposed to, and when the players came off the field I seen and heard this "nice guy " tell them to ..." get the hell away from me..." or he would throw out..." I ain't signing $#*&...". I saw this at camp in 2001,2002, and 2003. "Nice guy"? It was a polite day for him if he just ignored you. I can't help but "think" it was all the hype that turned him into such a jerk, because some of us got to talk to him and John Randle in 2000,his rookie year,and he was cool with "all" the fans.But he was never the same after the 2000 season, at least the times I was at camp.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Del Rio Guest

Chris Hovan is one of the best defensive tackles in the NFL at doing all the little things that make his team better.

He suffered from playing under an idiot of a coach that held grudges and tried to turn him into something he never was.

Tampa Bay loves em, he's getting a new contract. His teamates love him, the coaches love him, because he is solid at mainting gap assignments.

People look down the list of stats and judge of that. If it doesn't sparkle, it must be worthless.

It's just nonsense. The real joke is on you though. At the end of the day the guy is a millionaire playing football in the nfl on a high enough level to be praised by teamates and coaching staff of one of the best defenses in the entire league.

So someone saying.......he SUCKS DUDE!!! just really doesn't mean shit.

He sucked !!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast