Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Chris Cook will qualify as bust

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    I agree. Production ability on a par with Cedric Griffin. Time to call it what it is and let him go.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I agree. Production ability on a par with Cedric Griffin. Time to call it what it is and let him go.
    How insulting to Griffin lol. I would put him more up there with the likes of Dishman and Smoot, and even both of them managed to find an INT or 2 in their short time here. Ced had 2 interception through his first 23 starts, and finished with 8. Cook has 0 through 24 career starts. I don't get how you can go that long at corner without at least 1 pass accidentally falling into your hands. Our cover 0 scheme deserves some of the blame, but at some point you just gotta call a bust a bust.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Even if he could stay healthy he only appears in highlight reels trailing people into the end zone.
    He's slow, can't cover, and doesn't tackle all that well. He's better than Robinson, but so is everyone else in the NFL.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Gotta agree with this article. Cook = bust.

How much of that is Williams, and how much is Cook is for others to debate, but Cook hasn't done very much for us, even when he IS on the field.

Caine

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Nnamdi is available.

Cut him now! He's taking up space at this point. I remember they handled him with kid gloves when he got in trouble, turns out they should of cut him. Somebody else got in trouble and they cut him immediately if my memory serves me correctly. ..double standard for perceived talent.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    It might be early to say he's a bust if he ends up with the Redskins next year then yeah that's were the secondary busts go Fred Smoot, Cedric Griffin, Marcus McCauley...unless he just ends up out of the league like Asher Allen

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    It might be early to say he's a bust if he ends up with the Redskins next year then yeah that's were the secondary busts go Fred Smoot, Cedric Griffin, Marcus McCauley...unless he just ends up out of the league like Asher Allen
    Asher Allen retired (Thank god, we weren't going to cut him) That dude was bad.

Speaking of bad, anybody remember Ronyel Whitaker?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Asher Allen retired (Thank god, we weren't going to cut him) That dude was bad.

Speaking of bad, anybody remember Ronyel Whitaker?
    Caine & I do.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast