singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Chris Cook on Twitter bashers

Chris Cook on Twitter bashers: 'easy to unfollow if you don't like me tweets'

Vikings' Chris Cook on Twitter bashers: 'easy to unfollow if you don't like me tweets' - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Its true in as much if you dont like then you dont have to follow but as a high profile football player he needs to realise that he screwed up and let a lot of people down. If you want only ass lickers and not constructive criticism then lock your account buddy.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post
    Its true in as much if you dont like then you dont have to follow but as a high profile football player he needs to realise that he screwed up and let a lot of people down. If you want only ass lickers and not constructive criticism then lock your account buddy.
    Cook was acquitted... something that many people seem to forget. Most people (including me) were very quick to convict him in the court of public opinion - but it doesn't change the fact that a jury found enough mitigating circumstances to acquit him of all charges. And I am guessing that the criticism he was responding to was far from constructive...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    He did get let off but he did let people down by getting involved again and bringing the vikings name into the spotlight for the wrong reasons, considering he was already on his second chance with us for the gun incident. He openly admitted to hitting his girlfriend because she chucked a shoe at him. For me, don't care what the circumstances, second you lay your hands on a woman you've broke the code and any crap that comes your way you deserve.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Cook's feelings are hurt by twitter responses?

It's just as easy to stop tweeting as it is for others to unfollow you....

Caine