Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Chris Cook is a bum

The guy continues to avoid contact, does not jam any receivers, plays way too soft, and is as big a liability to our defense as Robinson is. Did anyone see Chris just stare at the GB tight end that caught the third and 20 pass deep in our territory? The receiver fell down short, but Chris just looked at him as the guy crawled for a first down. Cut Cook as soon as you fire the coaches. Terrible!
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Chris Cook is a bum

All the CBs suck

Purple Mk1 is offline Rookie
    I really liked the play when he stood there and let the receiver run right around him along the sideline. It looked like he had a stopwatch and was going to time how long it would take to run to the end zone from whee he was standing. It certainly didn't look like he was actually playing in the game on that play.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Do the Vikings have a DB coach?

None of these players are great, but all of them cannot be that bad. The DBs have regressed as a whole this season.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    He plays lazy, it's that simple. Need somebody to fire him up, because when he wants to play, he actually plays fairly well. Haven't seen it at all this year though.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    I think once you get mired down in a seemingly hopeless situation, the average person is gong to start to shut down some. I it's pretty obvious we're seeing that now.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    He plays lazy, it's that simple. Need somebody to fire him up, because when he wants to play, he actually plays fairly well. Haven't seen it at all this year though.
    Cook is seemingly underperforming in all aspects…maybe he just sucks

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Sucks, always has. Slow, no hands, can't get his head around to locate the ball, and worst of all, he's supposed to be their best corner.
    Rhodes shows potential, the rest are poor draft picks.
    The Vikings version of the cover 2 seems to be an excuse to draft defensive backs who can't cover or catch.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mk1 View Post
    I really liked the play when he stood there and let the receiver run right around him along the sideline. It looked like he had a stopwatch and was going to time how long it would take to run to the end zone from whee he was standing. It certainly didn't look like he was actually playing in the game on that play.
    How bout that 3rd n 15 play where Rodgers threw across the field and the receiver caught the ball falling down and then had time to get up twice to pickup the first down while Cook watched? I mean he had a receiver in his way, but he made no effort to drive through to make a play. Gotta be one of the most embarrassing plays of the season all around.