Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Carter

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Chris Carter

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I've always seen Cris as a Vikings supporter.

He has a different hat on right now as a media guy, and it's his prerogative to rip on whoever he wants.

I'm sure he appreciates everything the Vikings and their fans have done for him. That doesn't mean he has to carry the water for the team though in the national media.
    I kinda agree with that post.
    It's a little surprising to hear Cris talk like that.
    But I won't forget what he's done for our team.
    I think he's just doing his job now.
    No way in hell he is more critical of this team than I so I understand the comments about our flaws, its the damn "Off Color" (he has repeatedly done this all year) comments he continues to make about the current organization, its QB, and its WR's that just flat off piss me off.

Again, hack on them cause of how they do, but leave the snide ass remarks out of it.
    Seeing the old Marr surface warms my heart.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:

He has a different hat on right now as a media guy, and it's his prerogative to rip on whoever he wants.

I'm sure he appreciates everything the Vikings and their fans have done for him. That doesn't mean he has to carry the water for the team though in the national media.
    No way in hell he is more critical of this team than I so I understand the comments about our flaws, its the gol 'darnit "Off Color" (he has repeatedly done this all year) comments he continues to make about the current organization, its QB, and its WR's that just flat off piss me off.

Again, hack on them cause of how they do, but leave the snide jiggly butt remarks out of it.
    And I'm in a good mooooooodddddddd.

Going to a playoff game baby......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey" wrote:

Carter has been consistent in his comments about TJack and Childress.
    I doubt he will change his tune and eat crow until the Vikes win the Super Bowl with this combo.
    Remember, he lives right down the street from his former QB, Daunte Culpepper, whom Childress justifiably kicked out on his ass.
    Carter is certainly entitled to his own opinion, however, his schtick is getting old.
    Give your crusade for Culpepper up CC.

As it relates to Trent Dilfer, he, like Keyshaun Johnson, can talk, talk, talk, and talk some more...all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

"MaxVike" wrote:
    I doubt he will change his tune and eat crow until the Vikes win the Super Bowl with this combo.
    Remember, he lives right down the street from his former QB, Daunte Culpepper, whom Childress justifiably kicked out on his jiggly butt.
    Carter is certainly entitled to his own opinion, however, his schtick is getting old.

As it relates to Trent Dilfer, he, like Keyshaun Johnson, can talk, talk, talk, and talk some more...all I hear is blah, blah, blah.
    Why can't I be that eloquent?

Excellent post my friend.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i kinda want to hear what all the hype is about

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    i kinda want to hear what all the hype is about
    Watch the next time he is on.
    He doesn't miss a chance lately.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    Remember, he lives right down the street from his former QB, Daunte Culpepper, whom Childress justifiably kicked out on his jiggly butt.

Excellent post my friend.....
    Because "eloquent Marrdo" is an oxymoron
    ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

purpledoom is offline Starter

I can understand being critical. Lord knows there's been reason enough for that. It's the smartass comments that pretty much say Jackson's an idiot and that stuff that really chap my hide.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:

No way in hell he is more critical of this team than I so I understand the comments about our flaws, its the gol 'darnit "Off Color" (he has repeatedly done this all year) comments he continues to make about the current organization, its QB, and its WR's that just flat off piss me off.

Again, hack on them cause of how they do, but leave the snide jiggly butt remarks out of it.
    And I'm in a good mooooooodddddddd.

Going to a playoff game baby......
    To this point, I'd really only seen him on NFL Countdown. I hadn't heard some of his more smartass comments...

I don't mind him criticizing the organization. Like I said earlier, he's just wearing a different hat now and doesn't have to carry the water for the organization.

I think some of his other comments are him just being "cute".

I can't really find fault with his Mike and Mike comments though....if he says Tarvaris still can't read coverages, then I believe him. Cris Carter knows more about coverages than I do.

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:

Excellent post My Sexy Little Pixie.....
    Because "eloquent Marrdo" is an oxymoron
    ;D
    LOL,.....

I meant I am a real Viking you Morons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast