Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Carter

purpledoom is offline Starter

Chris Carter

I lisetened to Chris Carter rag on the Vikes and TJack again on MIke and Mike yesterday. He just don't seem to have no love whatsoever. It's kinda old, besides that did anyone else hear what he said about TO. Now I have no love AT ALL for him. BUt I'll be surprised if that dosn't come back to haunt him.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Chris Carter

Heaven forbid that I should stoop to the level of the "Pocket Protector Wearing Dweebs" we have on here, however, just this once I am gonna........ ;D
    ;D
    ;D

Its Cris not Chris.

Regardless, I did hear his comments and the cat is dead to me.
    I hope his cry baby, axe grinding lame ass doesn't get in the HOF this year.

Seriously, I don't mind the issues he has with the team with respect to our flaws, but there is no reason to try to make jokes about us.
    Simply amazing how he can just dismiss what this organization did for him when the team he drafted had given up on him because of his "Personal" issues.

Bet he wouldn't have even been in the league as long as he had and would have continued down the path he was on, IF, this organization wouldn't have taken a chance on him.

He might not like it, however, there was a reason he was let go and could be snatched up for only $100 bucks.

Fricken asswipe.......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

CC isn't the only negative Viking basher out there. Trent Dilfer is another. I know Cris is trying to not be a homer, but if we defeat Philly some kinder words better start coming out of these fools mouths. We are Vikings, we don't let anybody outside our locker room bring us down with drivel and hate. We will take what we want to get were we are going, then the pundits will be clamoring to say something positive about our football club.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

CC isn't the only negative Viking basher out there. Trent Dilfer is another...
    Getting ripped on by Trent Dilfer is like having Pol Pot teaching your children an ethics course.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"PurpleTide" wrote:

CC isn't the only negative Viking basher out there. Trent Dilfer is another. I know Cris is trying to not be a homer, but if we defeat Philly some kinder words better start coming out of these fools mouths. We are Vikings, we don't let anybody outside our locker room bring us down with drivel and hate. We will take what we want to get were we are going, then the pundits will be clamoring to say something positive about our football club.
    Did you hear what Cris said?

Dilfer has only hacked on what are actual issues.
    Again, I have no problem with Cris or Trent doing this.
    Its the idiotic attempt at humor (hacking on TJ and Co.) that has me peeved.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I've always seen Cris as a Vikings supporter.

He has a different hat on right now as a media guy, and it's his prerogative to rip on whoever he wants.

I'm sure he appreciates everything the Vikings and their fans have done for him. That doesn't mean he has to carry the water for the team though in the national media.

Ehh... I think you're making too big of a deal of this.
    He's in the media now, and his job is to be a personality.

As for 'everything the Vikings gave him,' I think that the team made out pretty well on that deal.
    As a fan I got to see one of the best receivers of all time playing for my favorite team.
    Carter doesn't owe the team or the fans anything.
    And anyways, when someone turns their career or life around, I credit them.
    Not their friend or employer.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Texanvike is offline Rookie

"Ltrey" wrote:

He has a different hat on right now as a media guy, and it's his prerogative to rip on whoever he wants.

I'm sure he appreciates everything the Vikings and their fans have done for him. That doesn't mean he has to carry the water for the team though in the national media.
    I kinda agree with that post.
    It's a little surprising to hear Cris talk like that.
    But I won't forget what he's done for our team.
    I think he's just doing his job now.
    I love lamp.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

This has been mentioned before and who really cares?

He is an analyst now.
    Do you want him to be a homer like D. Sanders and sound like a complete idiot?

Does anybody actually listen to these guys?

"Texanvike" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:

I kinda agree with that post.
    It's a little surprising to hear Cris talk like that.
    But I won't forget what he's done for our team.
    I think he's just doing his job now.
    No way in hell he is more critical of this team than I so I understand the comments about our flaws, its the damn "Off Color" (he has repeatedly done this all year) comments he continues to make about the current organization, its QB, and its WR's that just flat off piss me off.

Again, hack on them cause of how they do, but leave the snide ass remarks out of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast