Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Choice of Vikings jersey to wear today ! Serious self conscious. Jinx? Help

All right now Up until we started the 4 game win streak, I wore my auto'd Rice jersey, which I still have. with same gear other wise on game day but
    just before the the first win
    of the 4 game win streak I purchased a Peterson Jersey the Tuesday before. Now I havent worn the Rice jersey since but I dont want to wear the peterson jersey too many days before the game and ruin the jinx or anything. I have a williamson, or sharper or my rice I could wear or do I stick with Peterson. Please help! problem being its not a Viking game day
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Choice of Vikings jersey to wear today ! Serious self conscious. Jinx? Help

C. Taylor.

That has been my jersey of choice the last 4 games.

Well being as I am disabled I was I bought a printed Taylor jersey
    and went around the corner found another store that was selling the sewn on lettered jerseys for 100.00 so I took back my 70.00 printed taylor and got a 100 sewn on
    peterson. A no brainer there. $30 difference. So I HAD a Taylor jersey but replaced it immediately for peterson because I figured I would never get a chance til he was long gone for that price. That was the Tuesday after the beat down of the Packer game. Nothtown SHopping Center and Goldy Shop that
    I got the Jersey. Thanks Goldy! No offence to Taylor I will get his this next year. He has a place on my wall next to his autograph on a lic plate. He too is a god! He is willing to share good fortune with AP Thanks Taylor!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

ok I am going with the AP AD Jersey cause he is AP All Day so I can wear him everyday! SKOL my dilema is over. Thanks for the one thought purplegator and btw Congrats to Tebow!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepowered" wrote:
    All right now Up until we started the 4 game win streak, I wore my auto'd Rice jersey, which I still have. with same gear other wise on game day but
    of the 4 game win streak I purchased a Peterson Jersey the Tuesday before. Now I havent worn the Rice jersey since but I dont want to wear the peterson jersey too many days before the game and ruin the jinx or anything. I have a williamson, or sharper or my rice I could wear or do I stick with Peterson. Please help! problem being its not a Viking game day
    The Vikings are not playing today, so you should NOT wear a jersey.
    Pull something other branded apparel from your closet and leave the jerseys until game day.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I have been known to wear more than one jersey at a time to include several different hats as well as using the little known stratagy of switching chairs, beer and what food I am eating based on how the team is doing.

My recommendation is to wear them both. If that doesn't work, switch the one that is on the inside to the outside and the one on the outside to the inside.
    If that doesn't work just wear one.
    If that isn't working, wear the other.

If that isn't working, well hell, usually all the beer I have consumed by that time makes up for a bad showing at that point.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Jersey matters are serious biz, and should never be taken lightly.
    -Sno

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

"Zeus" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Pull something other branded apparel from your closet and leave the jerseys until game day.

=Z=
    I'm with you...and it's AP tomorrow

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"huxx" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

=Z=
    I'm with you...and it's AP tomorrow
    Well I am still wearing Taylors.

I will let the C. Carter, M. Bennett, Kleinsasser, and Moss jersey rest.

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"Zeus" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

=Z=
    Of coure, you can't wear a jersey on a non-game day.

Kinda off topic, but since comming home from college on winter break, the Vikings are 4-0.
    At college only 3-6.
    Thus, I don't think I can go back to college....
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast