Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    carnage is offline Waterboy

Re:Chilly always win...

if he wins a superbowl i will say he is a good coach
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

BleedinPandG wrote:
    See... this is just silliness... Favre has been in the league, what, 18 years? He has played in the WCO essentially his entire career. NEVER, prior to this year, prior to this team, prior to this scheme developed by this coach, has he ever performed at the level he did this year. You can give Favre all the credit you want, but he is simply a tool. That tool has been used in the past and gotten good results, but never the types of results it achieved this year in the hands of a more masterful carpenter. I do not believe the tool improved after 18 years of use, it seems more intuitive that the new man wielding the tool is superior to those who previously tried.
    Carefull my friend, Ultra will lump you in with the "Concensus" that is Marrdro with talk like that.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    You can give Favre all the credit you want, but he is simply a tool.
    That's gonna be Marrdro's new signature, you know.

=Z=
    I'd rather shit tacks and razor blades before I would use that misspronounced name in my sig, but it is a funny idea.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D wrote:
    Holmstrom wrote:
    I was at the head of the angry mob ready to storm Chilly's house and run him out of town. It's funny what a playoff win can do for the way you view a guy. Win one on the road and I'm your's Chilly. :kiss:
    Does no one remember the Carolina game? How about the beginning of the Bears game the following week? Funny, the second half of the Bears game Vikes put up 30+ points... and Childress said after the game that he thought the reporters would "let him have it" because his run-first philosophy was chucked out the door in the second half.

Since the second half of the Bears game, the Vikes have been the most potent team in the league.

Chilly's coaching got tossed out the door in favor of letting Favre run the offense.
    Comeon my friend. You know I usually side with you on most of your points, however on this one, I gotta deviate just a tad.

There is no way that any QB (even Manning) is running any offense.

To think otherwise would mean that you give into the notion that the noodle is sitting down with the WR's coaches, the OL coaches, the RB coaches and reviewing tape for tendancies, putting in plays to exploit those tendencies and then briefing the HC on his game plan.

Just flat out crazyness to think that there is any NFL quarterback in the league right now that is committed to doing that, especially the Noodle. Hell, you can't even get him to come to camp, how is he gonna do all that?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

There are times on an NFL message board that it is best to just sit back and watch people self destruct in their own illogical thoughts.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Prophet wrote:
    There are times on an NFL message board that it is best to just sit back and watch people self destruct in their own illogical thoughts.
    I'm doing it for the team.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    I thought you did it all for the nookie....

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    That is obvious, anyone that is ~2 weeks away from becoming Brad Childress has to make some waves.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345