Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chill Out!

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Chill Out!

Pinkston and Dez White suck. Thats right, Dez White, the guy who lasted a week.
    On a positive note at least Childress does NOT
    wait a year to fix his mistakes.
    Sorry, if I yearn for the good ole days of Randy Moss.
    Now, if Childress wants to get former "Birds"
    go get Brian Dawkins, That would impress me.

something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

It's kinda funny how people are saying these are horrible moves when we haven't even seen them suit up in a regular season game yet.. Who the fuck do you think you are saying they are garbage? Just because they didn't do that well in Philly doesn't mean they can't find a better system and fit in here.. So seriously shut the fuck up and wait for them to play before u bitch about it.. Quit acting like a bunch of little girls

One Love

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"V4L" wrote:
    It's kinda funny how people are saying these are horrible moves when we haven't even seen them suit up in a regular season game yet.. Who the F!!ck do you think you are saying they are garbage? Just because they didn't do that well in Philly doesn't mean they can't find a better system and fit in here.. So seriously shut the F!!ck up and wait for them to play before u beeyatch about it.. Quit acting like a bunch of little girls

One Love
    Apology Accepted.
    ;D

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Prophet Guest

Maybe we need to call in the Gov. of CA and have him do a girlie-man census.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Don't get me wrong, I like Childress (especially when compared to Tice), but Pinkston over Darius Watts or Charles Rogers?

"Pinky" (for you Newbs- there was an Eagle Fan in here 2 years ago that had the screen name Mcnabb2Pinky) is coming off a torn achilles and was out most of last year.

I hope I am wrong about him.

Name of the thread is "chill out", totally uncalled for a "shut the f up".
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

It's not that he signs former in Eagles, it's that he signs bad players. We really haven't seen any of the new players producing, only the new schemes have been productive. Yes our draft picks are solid, but I'm not going to give the new layers credit until they deserve it.

I do remain optimistic but it's hard when you see Childress sign a guy who you know is:
    1. Really bad
    2. Not going to be here next year
    3. Really bad.
    4. Probably is never going to be very good
    5. Only in Minnesota because he knows Brad Childress

Bringing in these players means the coaches think they need to upgrade the roster, but the talent levels of the people they are signing does not provide an upgrade at all. Childress should be signing based on talent, not on who he knows or doesn't know. Sometimes surprises can be good, and I think the QB situtation proved it all. McMahon knew the system, but has no talent and sucked it up. Tavaris didn't know the system, but his wealth of talent allowed him to learn the system and perform well.

You can teach the system, you can't teach talent.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V4L" wrote:
    ....Who the F!!ck do you think you are saying they are garbage? ...... So seriously shut the F!!ck up and wait for them to play before u beeyatch about it.. Quit acting like a bunch of little girls

One Love
    translated......i know more than you.......only my opinion is right.....if your don't agree with me you are a girl (which is weaker then men).

bravo, well said. you have totally proved your point with well documented facts .

so now any 1 that doesn't agree with you should not post here? and if they do they are whiney girls?

just WOW.

any newbie would be classified a troll for these attacks

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    ....Who the F!!ck do you think you are saying they are garbage? ...... So seriously shut the F!!ck up and wait for them to play before u beeyatch about it.. Quit acting like a bunch of little girls

One Love
    translated......i know more than you.......only my opinion is right.....if your don't agree with me you are a girl (which is weaker then men).

bravo, well said. you have totally proved your point with well documented facts .

so now any 1 that doesn't agree with you should not post here? and if they do they are whiney girls?

just WOW.

any newbie would be classified a troll for these attacks
    True, but V4L's record speaks for itself! Have SOME mercy! Maybe he was just having a bad night.
    ;D Or maybe SamDawg got ahold of his account!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Its not only the fact that he still wishes he was made head coach at Philly and brings so many ex Eagles here, its the fact that the people he brought over are all lukewarm rejects. If he was bringing over good players no one would really care.
    Do you have ANY evidence of this?
    Any quote?
    Any single shread of real knowledge of this to be true?

Desperately awaiting your reply,
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"sleepagent" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I'm not sure if I'm the only one or not, but I'm getting tired of everyone flipping out over Childress's moves! So he signs guys from the Eagles. Big deal! We don't even know how these guys will fit in/work out. So far the only person he signed that was a failure was McMahon. The jury is still out on everyone else, so I say give the guy a chance!

There were plenty of us that criticized picking Jackson in the 2nd round on draft day (including myself), but now 99% of us are in love with the guy. It's obvious that Childress knows what he's doing thus far, so give the guy a few games or a season before you pass judgement.

I trust him as a coach, and although I have some doubts about Pinkston's health, I definately KNOW that Childress knows more about the Vikings than I do.

He's got my support! Anyone else with me?
    I'm getting tired of people who are getting tired of "everyone" flipping out.

This is a talk forum.
    If you don't like some of the threads, or some of the comments just avoid those threads . . . that's what I do.

While I understand and appreciate your position Ltrey . . . your opening line isn't necessary to group "everyone".
    Most, if not all of us, understand it is preseason and we are basing opinions based upon the information we have at the current time.
    If we all agreed on every topic, this website would be very boring.

I for one am confused why Childress is signing all these waste products from Philadelphia.
    I hope he makes me eat crow.

Atleast Tice went after some of Buffalo's A-List players.

Childress is hanging out at the dumpster!

Really dumpster diving!
    Lets see Hutchinson, Tank Taylor, Hicks, Leber and many more, and you consider this dumpster diving?

The players that Buffalo Phat Pat and Winfield were brought is as wanted free agents the same as Hutchinson and Taylor.

McMahon was brought in and he didn't work and he was cut, but he was not our prize free agent, the same with Dez White!
    They are player they have brought in to look at and then sent away or and Pinkston is in the same category and will probably be sent away or ride the pine.

It is easy to forget about the other guys and just focus on the bad guys to try and make your case, but post all the information and you argument has no merit.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast