Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Childress wanted Favre to come out

Marrdro wrote:
    Jets Fans, Rejoice: Favre’s Collapsing Again
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    WTF......Now this is just piling on. I don't think I'm gonna watch ESPN or NFLN all week.
    I am not sure what is worse, the haters or the media. Meh screw them both. Time to punish the Bears.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Im rejoicing that wee have Favre and Sanchez

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Later today there will be a team meeting and then Childress will address the media at approximately 3:00 p.m.

It will be interesting to hear what Childress has to say, especially regarding the reports that he tried to bench Favre in the 3rd quarter.
    Dealing With Dissension
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf is offline Coach

Marrdro wrote:
    The words “I want” are not a good enough excuse, Brett. Next time, do as you are told, sit your ass down, and let Brad take the heat for the outcome.
    My Take On The Favre Fiasco
    This is gonna be a tough topic for Vikes fans and a fun topic to all the PUKER fans out there to follow.

Going to be interesting how the press spins this.

Wonder if a Schism will be created. :dry:

schism schism schism. :P

dfosterf wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    The words “I want” are not a good enough excuse, Brett. Next time, do as you are told, sit your ass down, and let Brad take the heat for the outcome.
    My Take On The Favre Fiasco
    This is gonna be a tough topic for Vikes fans and a fun topic to all the PUKER fans out there to follow.

Going to be interesting how the press spins this.

Wonder if a Schism will be created. :dry:

schism schism schism. :P
    LOL, I've been waiting for you guys. Actually suprised we haven't been flooded by PUKER fans today.

Maybe the Steelers beat down is keeping them at bay.

Marrdro wrote:
    Later today there will be a team meeting and then Childress will address the media at approximately 3:00 p.m.

It will be interesting to hear what Childress has to say, especially regarding the reports that he tried to bench Favre in the 3rd quarter.
    Dealing With Dissension
    Instead of celebrating a 2nd consecutive NFC North title, the fan base is worried about Philadelphia catching the Vikings for the NFC’s #2 seed. Instead of assessing Brett Favre’s chances of winning the MVP, the media is talking about a heated discussion on the sideline between the QB and head coach Brad Childress.
    Interesting. I remember winning the division on the last game last year. Meh, who needs Favre.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Dealing With Dissension
    Instead of celebrating a 2nd consecutive NFC North title, the fan base is worried about Philadelphia catching the Vikings for the NFC’s #2 seed. Instead of assessing Brett Favre’s chances of winning the MVP, the media is talking about a heated discussion on the sideline between the QB and head coach Brad Childress.
    Interesting. I remember winning the division on the last game last year. Meh, who needs Favre.
    You able to hear/see the 3:00 press conference?

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Dealing With Dissension
    Sure. Why? It will just give you and the rest of the hater media more fuel to twist and add to the fire.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Dealing With Dissension
    Sure. Why? It will just give you and the rest of the hater media more fuel to twist and add to the fire.
    LOL, gotta be killing you. Relax my friend, it will be over soon. Another issue will come up and they (the press) will shift focus and forget all about it.

My reason for asking was that I was actually hoping he would pull a Chiller and put it to rest like he did with the Schism thing.

I guess I'll get online and pull a replay of it when I get home.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast