singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Childress Tries to Stay Upbeat

[size=13pt]Childress Tries to Stay Upbeat[/size]

By Scout.com

Posted Oct 31, 2007

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: Childress Tries to Stay Upbeat

I like the mood of the whole team. They still believe and are gonna fight through this tough stretch. Childress has to keep refining his coaching to put the players we have in a position to win.

Keeping the glass half-full is the way we have to be. I want to see us improve down the stretch and snatch some victories that we've previously let slip by.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

...Center Matt Birk said the key is to take each game as a fresh opportunity. “If you let things snowball on you like that it can beat you down,” he said. “Every week is a new week. It’s kind of like ...
    That's the attitude.
    Anyone that has been around in life in any capacity and has been somewhat coherent realizes that the pessimists are abundant and the whiners take over whether it is in sports, business, anything.
    The spineless whiners take charge and the even more spineless followers of the whiners tag behind them wishing the Wizard of Oz would grant them their wishes....if only they had a brain.
    The easy path is the path of the whiner.
    Leaders will see the deficiencies, look for the positives, and move forward to achieve success.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    ...Center Matt Birk said the key is to take each game as a fresh opportunity. “If you let things snowball on you like that it can beat you down,” he said. “Every week is a new week. It’s kind of like ...
    That's the attitude.
    Anyone that has been around in life in any capacity and has been somewhat coherent realizes that the pessimists are abundant and the whiners take over whether it is in sports, business, anything.
    The spineless whiners take charge and the even more spineless followers of the whiners tag behind them wishing the Wizard of Oz would grant them their wishes....if only they had a brain.
    The easy path is the path of the whiner.
    Leaders will see the deficiencies, look for the positives, and move forward to achieve success.
    Preach on my friend, preach on.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg