Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

"singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Post well, post often, and titles don't matter. IMO
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

IMO, topic titles of that nature are assanine.
    i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

"Prophet" wrote:
    "What Mr. Wilf did was amazing," Smoot said. "He upgraded the strength department and made a clear upgrade in coaching. He upgraded everything, including Winter Park."

"I think you're going to see a lot of differences in the Vikings. Zygi is doing everything from the owners' standpoint for us to win."
    I get fired up every time I read stuff like this. Leaders with brains are a good start.
    No kidding...I get sooo pumped when I read these kind of articles! It just makes me want to go to a game horribly!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter

Yes, I believe you are right... Don't worry, just Singers jumping the gun again.. :lol:

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Yes,sorry I wasn't clear enough..I was responding to vike_mike's comment about being a waterboy.
    Im a moderator on a couple video forums, and I have seen newbies(waterboys)that are more knowledgeable,than people with thousands of posts....hence my comment that titles mean nothing.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

Yes, I believe you are right... Don't worry, just Singers jumping the gun again.. :lol:
    What do you mean again?

When I see "posts" & "titles" in the same sentence, it's easy to think he meant thread titles. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Vike_Mike:
    You don't live too far from me...I live about 40 miles upriver from Cincinnati near Maysville, KY. And, like you, I hate the Bengals. I was at the Bengels/Vikes game last year and got so abused by the Bengals fans I would never root for them. And Marvin Lewis is drafting a team of "jailbirds" this year and that team is gonna face some trouble with disclipine -- Mark my words!
    I love the tone of this article about Childress. I have always felt that the last few years the Vikes were not in tip-top physical condition for the season. Looks like that is going to be a change for the better. And it looks like the team members are buying into it! That's nice to hear.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

We have been needing a disciplinarian like Childress seems to be,for more years than I can count....can't wait for the season to start.

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:

What do you mean again?

When I see "posts" & "titles" in the same sentence, it's easy to think he meant thread titles. :wink:
    What I meant by putting those in the same sentence was.. if mike posts often he won't be a waterboy for long...sorry about the confusion. :wink:

crazyB is offline Starter

what was this thread about again ops: oh yeh Childress stressing up good on him, a well disaplined team is a strong team so let's hope he keep's it up and the team do us proud on the field this season.

:grin:
    8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

howkings is offline Rookie

I like the fact that Smoot is taken this year seriously. I think he has something to prove after his poor performance last year. Talking can only get you so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast