Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    stateVIKE44's Avatar
    stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Post well, post often, and titles don't matter. IMO
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

    With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

    IMO, topic titles of that nature are assanine.
    i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "What Mr. Wilf did was amazing," Smoot said. "He upgraded the strength department and made a clear upgrade in coaching. He upgraded everything, including Winter Park."

    "I think you're going to see a lot of differences in the Vikings. Zygi is doing everything from the owners' standpoint for us to win."
    I get fired up every time I read stuff like this. Leaders with brains are a good start.
    No kidding...I get sooo pumped when I read these kind of articles! It just makes me want to go to a game horribly!

  3. #23
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Post well, post often, and titles don't matter. IMO
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

    With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

    IMO, topic titles of that nature are assanine.
    i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter

    Yes, I believe you are right... Don't worry, just Singers jumping the gun again.. :lol:

  4. #24
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    Yes,sorry I wasn't clear enough..I was responding to vike_mike's comment about being a waterboy.
    Im a moderator on a couple video forums, and I have seen newbies(waterboys)that are more knowledgeable,than people with thousands of posts....hence my comment that titles mean nothing.

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Post well, post often, and titles don't matter. IMO
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

    With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

    IMO, topic titles of that nature are assanine.
    i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter

    Yes, I believe you are right... Don't worry, just Singers jumping the gun again.. :lol:
    What do you mean again?

    When I see "posts" & "titles" in the same sentence, it's easy to think he meant thread titles. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    Vike_Mike:
    You don't live too far from me...I live about 40 miles upriver from Cincinnati near Maysville, KY. And, like you, I hate the Bengals. I was at the Bengels/Vikes game last year and got so abused by the Bengals fans I would never root for them. And Marvin Lewis is drafting a team of "jailbirds" this year and that team is gonna face some trouble with disclipine -- Mark my words!
    I love the tone of this article about Childress. I have always felt that the last few years the Vikes were not in tip-top physical condition for the season. Looks like that is going to be a change for the better. And it looks like the team members are buying into it! That's nice to hear.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #27
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    We have been needing a disciplinarian like Childress seems to be,for more years than I can count....can't wait for the season to start.

  8. #28
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    Post well, post often, and titles don't matter. IMO
    They do to me. It makes searching for them later much easier & it's nice to know what the thread is about based on the title before you open it.

    With thread titles like "WTF????" & "You gotta see this!!!" a person hasn't got a clue as to the thread topic. :wink:

    IMO, topic titles of that nature are assanine.
    i believe he meant titles like; Waterboy, Rookie, Pro-browler, PP.O anchorman, etc, dont matter

    Yes, I believe you are right... Don't worry, just Singers jumping the gun again.. :lol:
    What do you mean again?

    When I see "posts" & "titles" in the same sentence, it's easy to think he meant thread titles. :wink:
    What I meant by putting those in the same sentence was.. if mike posts often he won't be a waterboy for long...sorry about the confusion. :wink:

  9. #29
    crazyB is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    227

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    what was this thread about again ops: oh yeh Childress stressing up good on him, a well disaplined team is a strong team so let's hope he keep's it up and the team do us proud on the field this season.

    :grin:
    8)

    8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

  10. #30
    howkings's Avatar
    howkings is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    107

    Re: Childress stressing up-tempo practices

    I like the fact that Smoot is taken this year seriously. I think he has something to prove after his poor performance last year. Talking can only get you so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings plan lockout practices
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Stressing out: Unable to watch the game
    By VikingLance in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. Easy Practices? Childress doesn't think so
    By erik5032 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 07:29 PM
  4. Players 'set tempo' at OTAs
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:46 AM
  5. Stressing Out?
    By FreakinVikingsBaby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •