Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    TFD: Brad Childress a hot NFL head coaching prospect for 2012? | StarTribune.com

WOW. This is starting to get some traction. LOL. I know alot of you will be upset when it happens.
    WOW indeed. Considering you pick and choose the paragraph you want.

Fromt he same article:

Florio already took the meat cleaver to this one. Can't say we disagree with his most lucid thought: At most, Childress should get another opportunity to be an offensive coordinator, and if he does well then maybe he should be considered eventually for a head-coaching job. But to suggest that the Vikings’ current predicament should make Childress look good by comparison is to ignore Chilly’s role in running the ship aground.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    I would be more than happy for Childress to get another chance.
    With the Bears, Pukers, or Lions.

You can add Cowboys to that list, just because I have despised them since a few minutes before the whiskey bottle in the end zone.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by purple floyd View Post
    funny- if that is the case then you should put it in your sig line. Lol

actually it is my way of saying it was not worthy of a response, but feel free to try again and maybe next time.....
    owned
    Last edited by marstc09; 11-01-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    WOW indeed. Considering you pick and choose the paragraph you want.

Fromt he same article:
    The funny part is most of his success came when Favre was here but I am sure he will ignore that too.

LOL, this is funny. Didn't we hear the following from you?

TJ will never be a starter in the NFL. (Oooops starting).
    TJ will never get starters money. (Oooops getting starters money).
    TJ will never pass for 300 yards. (Oooops did it twice this year. Once it was in a bit over 2 quarters and against the number 2 defense).
    TJ will never make players better. (Ooooops, compare the production of he Seahawks with Whitehurst under center vs TJ under center).
    TJ will never command respect from his teamates (Oooooops, better go read what they are saying about him)
    TJ will never be a NFL level QB. (Oooops, even national announcers - along with most of the Seahawks local press, are now recanting that).

As with your blind hatred for TJ, you are missing the mark on the Chiller as well. He will not only be a HC again, he will probably, in all likelyhood make the team better than when he found it, just like he did in MN.
    T-JOKE having a winning record...Ooooooppps he blows!
    T-JOKE winning a playoff game...Oooooppps he blows!
    T-JOKE having more TDs than INTs..Oooooppppps he blows!

Funny how you rag on Favre for that but not T-JOKE. Typical Marrdro BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    If you call what TJ is doing successful it certainly explains a lot. All he is doing is what a backup quality QB should be able to do and that is all that most people feel he was. And if you would be happier with him on the team than what we have had so far even in 2 games with Ponder then I feel bad for you.
    Post of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Again, twisting what I said doesn't make me wrong or you right.

If you want to consider Jackson a viable QB, feel free - I certainly don't.

He starts on a team that has Charlie Whithurst as a backup.... YOU would start on that team.

He was signed by the team that hired Darrel Bevell to be their OC...DARREL BEVELL!!!! If you don't know what I think of Bevell by know, you haven't been reading.

He "commanded the respect" of his team mates here too. Remember when the Favre noise first started and the vocal few started clamoring about how much they believed in Jackson? That tune sure changed in a hurry in '09...and we let his "confidence building" ass go in '11. But we sure did respect him...

I will allow the writer at Rotowire.com to sum up how I feel about this weeks Jackson debacle:

Jackson, who entered Sunday's game in the second quarter, unexpectedly did not start because coach Pete Carroll thought "he could have used another week" to heal his injured pectoral, the Tacoma News Tribune reports.

And yet in his very next breath, Carroll said, "In my mind I knew he could play." If Jackson, as Carroll also affirmed, gives the team the best chance to win, and if he's healthy enough to play, why hold him out? Perhaps there's something behind the scenes that excuses the move. Other than that, it's hard to understand why an NFL head coach would use his inferior backup to see if he "can get something going." Jackson finished 21-of-40 for a career-high 323 yards, though it was a hollow 300-yard game as he failed to move the offense effectively.
    (Rotowire.com)

You were saying?

Oh, and Chiller left this team better than he found it? Really? Red *sucks squirrels* used to try and make that claim about himself too...we laughed then as well.

Caine
    Amazing post but why do you even waste your time anymore?

Why you arguing with me over the starter. I'm not the lame duck HC who made a butt load of stupid, very stupid decisions last Sunday.

Look, I'm not trying to explain WHY the HC did it. I just gave you quotes from him on the subject.

MMMMMMM, Beeeeeeer. I might even send TJ a couple that you buy me as a reward.
    Maybe you can put your resume into the Seahawks hands. I am sure they would consider you.

smegmavike is online now Coordinator
    I've learned one thing from this never ending nightmare, scourge of PP.O, TJ debate; never place a bet with a lunatic !

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    LOL, this is funny. Didn't we hear the following from you?

TJ will never be a starter in the NFL. (Oooops starting).
    TJ will never get starters money. (Oooops getting starters money).
    TJ will never pass for 300 yards. (Oooops did it twice this year. Once it was in a bit over 2 quarters and against the number 2 defense).
    TJ will never make players better. (Ooooops, compare the production of he Seahawks with Whitehurst under center vs TJ under center).
    TJ will never command respect from his teamates (Oooooops, better go read what they are saying about him)
    TJ will never be a NFL level QB. (Oooops, even national announcers - along with most of the Seahawks local press, are now recanting that).

As with your blind hatred for TJ, you are missing the mark on the Chiller as well. He will not only be a HC again, he will probably, in all likelyhood make the team better than when he found it, just like he did in MN.
    Could it be? Yes...I think it is. The worst post that I have ever read in my entire internet life. On this forum or any other. Wow man. Just wow. In a Caine vs. Marrdro argument, I planned on being Switzerland. But this is just ridiculous. I gotta side with Caine. You're argument is ridiculous. TJ sucks, and always has sucked. Brad Childress was the worst head coach in NFL history. I would rather hand the reigns over to Dave fucking Wannstedt than give Brad Childress another chance here or anywhere else. He is a disgrace to head coaches on any level, and has never earned a single player's respect. With this post, you have lost my remaining respect. Which wasn't really much to begin with. WPOTY. Worst post of the year. Hey, at least you're a nice guy lol. I'll give you that.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast