Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Childress Should Learn From Tiger Woods

Define Intensity!!!

The Vikings went to Arizona to paint the desert purple and got beat down harder than Tiger Woods by his golf club swinging swimsuit model wife Elin Nordegren. She had intensity. Something the Vikings lacked Sunday night.

On Sunday, the Cardinals neutralized the Vikings front four pass rush allowing Warner time to scan the field until Fitzgerald and Boldin broke open. They hooked up for 15 completions, almost 250 yards, and three touchdowns. (If only we had Mrs. Woods playing safety.) Goose Egg for the team leading in sacks.

Adrian Peterson was held to 19 yards on 13 carries. Didnít we sign Brett Favre, the all time passing leader to command the offense? And yet, Peterson is below last years numbers with Jackson.

I know, it sounds like sour grapes and Iím sure there are calls for Brad Childress to get fired after a loss but I have to point out, the Vikings didnít come to play on Sunday. The intensity level, to me, looked very low. Perhaps it wasnít the intensity of the players, but the lack of with the head coach. (OK, now heís getting to the Fire Childress after a loss chant)

Case in point. The Vikings were shut out in the second half except for the meaningless TD at the end of the game when the Cardinals already had the game in hand. Coach Childress did not adjust his game plan for the second half. With Peterson ineffective, they continued to send him up the middle forcing the issue leaving the Vikings in long third downs. Perhaps if Childress would have run Peterson to the outside on quick pitches and sweeps, it would have loosened up the Cardinal defense. Whenever Harvin runs the ball, it is always wide and he picks up big yardage. Why not attempt this with Peterson?

Continuing with the Childress plan, when he saw the front four ineffective against the Cardinal O line, why did he not blitz? The corners and safeties certainly werenít covering the receivers so you may as well have blitzed them. Instead, he hoped and prayed the front four would pressure and sack him. On Sunday, that didnít happen.

Iím not here today calling for the head coaches head because of the loss to the Cardinals. An arm or a leg would suffice for now. However, Favre has been able to carry the team up till now. And not saying that he wonít have a spectacular rest of the season. He probably will. But, and itís a big but. (Kim kardashian proportions) But, defenses now have a blue print to stop the Vikings offense and now have a blue print to neutralize our defense. Childress must change it up, keep the defenses off guard,

Look what happened to Tiger Woods. Everything seemed to be running smooth for him and what happens. One fire hydrant and 10 hookers exposes a side that no one knew existed. I implore Brad Childress to learn from this lesson.

Next Sunday the first place Bengals come to town. With the Packers a mere two behind, this is a must win for the Vikings. Yes, I said it. A must win.

SKOL VIKINGS!

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Childress Should Learn From Tiger Woods

Some very interesting points in there. Is this all your stuff or did you get it from a article.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Marrdro wrote:
    Some very interesting points in there. Is this all your stuff or did you get it from a article.
    Thank you.

Sorry, it's all from me, from my blog. Here's the link to my story. I keep forgeting to post my own link.

Tiger Woods Tee's Off

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    It is from his blog.

XTAP59 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Thank you.

Sorry, it's all from me, from my blog. Here's the link to my story. I keep forgeting to post my own link.

Tiger Woods Tee's Off
    No apologies necessary. I thought you had your own but just couldn't remember.

Maybe I need to start a spreadsheet on who has what out there so I don't have to keep asking.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Players need to execute better. The defense sucked, the offense sucked, the special teams sucked. I'm not worried though, even the best teams and best coaches occassionally get there butts kicked. Look at the last several superbowl champs and you will see that at some point that season they got their butts kicked.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I said the AZ game was a must win so now this is definitely a must win IMO.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Difference:

Tiger Woods pays to keep bitches quiet

Chilly gets paid to make bitches scream
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

marstc09 wrote:
    I said the AZ game was a must win so now this is definitely a must win IMO.
    Agree. Can you imagine the crowd that will come out of the woodwork if we loose again this week and the PUKERS manage to beat that powerhouse from Chitown? hmy:

Marrdro wrote:
    LOL. Marr, your spreadsheets must be unavailable. He has posted several knowledgable threads on here establishing his credability. The man knows what he's talking about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast