Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Re: Childress' restrictions chase out Joe Senser

Don't think Joe Sensor is the only alumni that don't like BC.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

greattttttttttt some more great things to see fom this team....

Thanks josdin00

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Sensor says in the article:
    I do believe Brad Childress will be a very, very good head coach.
    I think some people respond to these articles without reading the entire article.
    He did say that, but that doesn't mean he likes the guy. Childress is preventing him from doing his job, and basically leaving a career behind because of Childress' unnecessary restrictions, which he probably has in place because he doesn't want everyone to see how much the players really hate him, no one would like that.

"Little Hitler"

[img width=296 height=400]http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/borat/sacha_baron_cohen/boratcannes1.jpg[/img]
    I like!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"Mr" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Zygi Wilf is the only person on the planet who is a fan of Brad Childress, I guess it sucks if your owner is as dumb as your coach.
    I haven't given up on Brad Childress yet.
    Does that make me dumb too?
    Or is
    everybody who disagree with your opinion of our head coach dumb?

This "dumb" owner is committed to building a new stadium for the Vikings.

I wouldn't call it "dumb" that you give up on an entirely new coaching staff after one season, but I would call it short sighted.
    If you like going from 9-7 with what everyone called an "idiot" or "oaf" of a head coach to 6-10 with a "disciplinarian" and ex-offensive coordinator, that happens to run the worst offense in the NFL and has the most penalized team the NFL, then maybe you are dumb.

I don't mean to attack Zygi, I've liked him from the start, but if he can't see that Childress is destroying not only the offense, but turning the locker room against him, I don't know what to think.
    chill, Anderson....it would be dumb to continue calling others dumb.
    ;D
    I'm just pissed about the complete ridiculousness of the past 4 and a half months we choose to call a season. I can not fathom how anyone could think positively of a coach whose offense did not work week 1, but chose to run it all the way through week 17 while making virtually no adjustments whatsoever. He has done close to nothing good for this team, there is no reason to back him, we had a solid foundation laid and he came in and destroyed it. He's the worst coach in the NFL.

I'll stop insulting people on the boards now, but I won't stop insulting Childress or any member of the team. Sorry Nodak.
    Yeah hiring Tomlin and allowing him to impliment one of the best rush defenses in all time was horrible for this team. Bringing in Clutch pro's like hutch, Chester, and Richardson was embarrassing. Could he have done things better? Hell yes, but to say he destroyed this team is rediculous
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

That tends to go along with part of the article I posted here;

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=30327.0

Read page two of the article titled "Isolation chamber"

It also coincides with the reason Joe Sensor quit.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&topic=30334.0

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

That's too bad, I like Senser.
    I wish they'd consider bringing in Stu Voight.
    He did color for years and I always liked him.
    I'm sure Coleman will do a good job though.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"Braddock" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=Mr Anderson link=topic=30334.msg517088#msg517088 date=1167666743]
    Zygi Wilf is the only person on the planet who is a fan of Brad Childress, I guess it sucks if your owner is as dumb as your coach.
    I haven't given up on Brad Childress yet.
    Does that make me dumb too?
    Or is
    everybody who disagree with your opinion of our head coach dumb?

This "dumb" owner is committed to building a new stadium for the Vikings.

I wouldn't call it "dumb" that you give up on an entirely new coaching staff after one season, but I would call it short sighted.
    If you like going from 9-7 with what everyone called an "idiot" or "oaf" of a head coach to 6-10 with a "disciplinarian" and ex-offensive coordinator, that happens to run the worst offense in the NFL and has the most penalized team the NFL, then maybe you are dumb.

I don't mean to attack Zygi, I've liked him from the start, but if he can't see that Childress is destroying not only the offense, but turning the locker room against him, I don't know what to think.
    chill, Anderson....it would be dumb to continue calling others dumb.
    ;D
    I'm just pissed about the complete ridiculousness of the past 4 and a half months we choose to call a season. I can not fathom how anyone could think positively of a coach whose offense did not work week 1, but chose to run it all the way through week 17 while making virtually no adjustments whatsoever. He has done close to nothing good for this team, there is no reason to back him, we had a solid foundation laid and he came in and destroyed it. He's the worst coach in the NFL.

I'll stop insulting people on the boards now, but I won't stop insulting Childress or any member of the team. Sorry Nodak.
    Yeah hiring Tomlin and allowing him to impliment one of the best rush defenses in all time was horrible for this team. Bringing in Clutch pro's like hutch, Chester, and Richardson was embarrassing. Could he have done things better? Hell yes, but to say he destroyed this team is rediculous
    [/quote]

Okay, he can bring in all the players he wants, but if he can't score any points and takes the team to 6-10 who cares? And whats the point of even having a defense if you have no lead to defend.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:

So would you rather have Red McCombs back? At least Zygi Wilf gives us the chance to win.. He goes out and gets the better players that will help our team, something McCombs never did..

He is trying very hard to get the Vikings a new stadium, McCombs threatened to move the team out of state.. As I see it, Wilf is not dumb at all..

The point being here, is that you don't give up on an entirely new coaching staff because of 1 bad season.. We as fans are all frustrated, but you will see many of us backing Childress, many of us wanting Childress gone, and the rest just are in the middle.. Myself, I am in the middle.. While I wouldn't want Childress gone after his first season, I question alot of what he does.. I say give him one more year, if next season is a repeat of this season, he will be walking..

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

So would you rather have Red McCombs back? At least Zygi Wilf gives us the chance to win.. He goes out and gets the better players that will help our team, something McCombs never did..

He is trying very hard to get the Vikings a new stadium, McCombs threatened to move the team out of state.. As I see it, Wilf is not dumb at all..

The point being here, is that you don't give up on an entirely new coaching staff because of 1 bad season.. We as fans are all frustrated, but you will see many of us backing Childress, many of us wanting Childress gone, and the rest just are in the middle.. Myself, I am in the middle.. While I wouldn't want Childress gone after his first season, I question alot of what he does.. I say give him one more year, if next season is a repeat of this season, he will be walking..
    Not if the man with the money doesn't want him to go.

The simple thing is, last year we took a big step forward, Childress came in, and we took 3 steps back. We're back to half a team, except now we have a defense, which can't even stop the pass, as opposed to the half a team we used to have, only an offense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast