Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Childress' restrictions chase out Joe Senser

[size=13pt]Coach's restrictions chase out Senser[/size]

The Vikings radio analyst is leaving his position because of limits placed on his contact with the team.

By Judd Zulgad, Star Tribune
    Last update: January 01, 2007 – 12:22 AM

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Childress' restrictions chase out Joe Senser

Zygi Wilf is the only person on the planet who is a fan of Brad Childress, I guess it sucks if your owner is as dumb as your coach.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Mr" wrote:
    Zygi Wilf is the only person on the planet who is a fan of Brad Childress, I guess it sucks if your owner is as dumb as your coach.
    I haven't given up on Brad Childress yet.
    Does that make me dumb too?
    Or is
    everybody who disagree with your opinion of our head coach dumb?

This "dumb" owner is committed to building a new stadium for the Vikings.

I wouldn't call it "dumb" that you give up on an entirely new coaching staff after one season, but I would call it short sighted.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Toro is offline Rookie

I like Zigi.

I also think that despite BC being Coach Disaster this year, he should be given at least one more.

But if we're 4-12 next year - a real possibility if this continues - and Zigi doesn't can him, then we can question Zigi's ability to mentally process.
    "This is a kick-ass offense" - BC

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Or is

I wouldn't call it "dumb" that you give up on an entirely new coaching staff after one season, but I would call it short sighted.
    If you like going from 9-7 with what everyone called an "idiot" or "oaf" of a head coach to 6-10 with a "disciplinarian" and ex-offensive coordinator, that happens to run the worst offense in the NFL and has the most penalized team the NFL, then maybe you are dumb.

I don't mean to attack Zygi, I've liked him from the start, but if he can't see that Childress is destroying not only the offense, but turning the locker room against him, I don't know what to think.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

There is something seriously wrong if you ban even alumni from your facility, imo.

Does anyone know if other teams do this type of thing?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Or is

If you like going from 9-7 with what everyone called an "idiot" or "oaf" of a head coach to 6-10 with a "disciplinarian" and ex-offensive coordinator, that happens to run the worst offense in the NFL and has the most penalized team the NFL, then maybe you are dumb.

I don't mean to attack Zygi, I've liked him from the start, but if he can't see that Childress is destroying not only the offense, but turning the locker room against him, I don't know what to think.
    chill, Anderson....it would be dumb to continue calling others dumb.
    ;D

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Sensor says in the article:
    I do believe Brad Childress will be a very, very good head coach.
    I think some people respond to these articles without reading the entire article.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

I was talking to two Vikings alumni the other day (I work with a company that is a sponsor of the Vikes), and they were telling me about how the entire team hates Childress.
    I guess Brad limits the time alumni can be around the team and hang down at Winter Park.

Needless to say this alumni was telling me he was talking to Brad Johnson last week and how low morale was, and it was aimed at the coach and not their record.
    The alumni and the team have nicknamed Childress "Little Hitler".

"Webby" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Or is

chill, Anderson....it would be dumb to continue calling others dumb.
    ;D
    I'm just pissed about the complete ridiculousness of the past 4 and a half months we choose to call a season. I can not fathom how anyone could think positively of a coach whose offense did not work week 1, but chose to run it all the way through week 17 while making virtually no adjustments whatsoever. He has done close to nothing good for this team, there is no reason to back him, we had a solid foundation laid and he came in and destroyed it. He's the worst coach in the NFL.

I'll stop insulting people on the boards now, but I won't stop insulting Childress or any member of the team. Sorry Nodak.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast