Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Childress radio/Chilly for lunch?

What I get from the first article:
    We are going after Carr

What I get from the second article: We had better be drafting at least TWO WRs in the first three picks!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

What I get from the second article: We had better be drafting at least TWO WRs in the first three picks!!!!
    ? The first article is a summary of the interview by a resident moron, Sean Jenson.
    The second article is basicall the real interview.
    Same thing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

In this day and age, whether it’s Brooks Bollinger, whether it’s Tarvaris Jackson, you have to be able to move to create a play. Pockets are going to break down.
    Which is exactly why Johnson wasn't a winner with us. Our pockets broken down too many times.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    He BELIEVES that this team will be good.
    If you've got a coach who doesn't BELIEVE his team will be good, he should be fired on the spot.
    I know there are coaches who know deep down that their team is going to suck. Don't deny that.
    Absolutely.
    But I listened to that entire interview live, and I didn't hear The Big Chill say anything that any coach wouldn't say.
    He's not going to come out and say "Well, the KAO will suck again this year, but, gol 'darnit, wait for 2008!" is he?

=Z=
    He speaks the truth, hung in there with the Bears, six losses by one score.
    It could go either way.
    The glass is half full.
    Thats almost the right spirit Prophet. :

Come on.....EVERYBODY......Say it with me

THE GLASS IS FULL GOSH DARNIT
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_PADubay.xml

Here is the link to listen if anyone wants to

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

Huh? I wouldn't look at him not liking Carr's throwing motion and saying he can't make all the throws as having interest in him.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

Huh? I wouldn't look at him not liking Carr's throwing motion and saying he can't make all the throws as having interest in him.
    I agree. This pretty much all indicate that we're NOT going after Carr.

I don't think they have ruled out fx. to bring in T. Green, but I see the most likely scenario in that they'll end up selecting a guy somewhere in the draft to supplement TJack and Bollinger.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"cogitans" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

I don't think they have ruled out fx. to bring in T. Green, but I see the most likely scenario in that they'll end up selecting a guy somewhere in the draft to supplement TJack and Bollinger.
    I bet this will be Quinn.. then say in 2008 if Tjack isn't raising in skills it'll be a starting war between Tjack/Bolli/Quinn.. and then battle for backup..

then in 2009.. if Tjack rises to the occasion he stays, we trade Quinn for x's 1st round/package..

else.. Tjack becomes backup and Quinn takes over.

I seem to remember him once saying that if you take a guy and kinda bring him along you can increase future trade values..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"digital420" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

I bet this will be Quinn.. then say in 2008 if Tjack isn't raising in skills it'll be a starting war between Tjack/Bolli/Quinn.. and then battle for backup..

then in 2009.. if Tjack rises to the occasion he stays, we trade Quinn for x's 1st round/package..

else.. Tjack becomes backup and Quinn takes over.

I seem to remember him once saying that if you take a guy and kinda bring him along you can increase future trade values..
    DiGiTaL
    Interesting thought.
    Didn't we just see that come to fruition with Schaub.
    3rd round pick the got 3 picks for.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    We are going after Carr

The thing with The Big Chill (TBC?) is that he's not going to tip his hand on a radio show.
    Saying he has problems with Carr might very well be a smoke-screen to keep the price down.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast