Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    [size=13pt]Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”[/size]

    January 3rd, 2008 – 12:17 PM by Kevin Seifert

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    The Childress Head Coaching tree grows.

    He did, however, say that he did not have a choice in granting permission for one of those requests, which means that assistant has been requested to interview for a head coaching position.

    Immediate speculation centered on defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, but Childress would not confirm his name.
    Soon we will here the lamentors for us to fire the Chiller and retain Leslie for our HC if that is in fact the candidate.
    ;D

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,781
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    In other news:

    *Childress acknowledged he has given permission for two of his assistant coaches to interview with other teams. Childress would not name the assistants. He did, however, say that he did not have a choice in granting permission for one of those requests, which means that assistant has been requested to interview for a head coaching position.

    Immediate speculation centered on defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, but Childress would not confirm his name.
    So Frazier could well be on his way after one year - what is it with us and losing any half decent assistants that we manage to get. So once again we could be looking at another DC coming in and having players to potentially learn another system. *sigh*
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,781
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Childress Head Coaching tree grows.

    He did, however, say that he did not have a choice in granting permission for one of those requests, which means that assistant has been requested to interview for a head coaching position.

    Immediate speculation centered on defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, but Childress would not confirm his name.
    Soon we will here the lamentors for us to fire the Chiller and retain Leslie for our HC if that is in fact the candidate.
    ;D
    well we know it won't be Bevell getting poached for a HC job
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    [size=13pt]JACKSON EVALUATION “ONGOING”[/size]

    Posted by Mike Florio on January 3, 2008, 2:20 p.m.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Childress Head Coaching tree grows.

    He did, however, say that he did not have a choice in granting permission for one of those requests, which means that assistant has been requested to interview for a head coaching position.

    Immediate speculation centered on defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, but Childress would not confirm his name.
    Soon we will here the lamentors for us to fire the Chiller and retain Leslie for our HC if that is in fact the candidate.
    ;D
    well we know it won't be Bevell getting poached for a HC job
    ;D
    ;D

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Childress Head Coaching tree grows.

    He did, however, say that he did not have a choice in granting permission for one of those requests, which means that assistant has been requested to interview for a head coaching position.

    Immediate speculation centered on defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, but Childress would not confirm his name.
    Soon we will here the lamentors for us to fire the Chiller and retain Leslie for our HC if that is in fact the candidate.

    ;D
    well we know it won't be Bevell getting poached for a HC job
    ;D
    Very true.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    [size=13pt]Vikings: Childress suggests Jackson likely to remain starting QB[/size]

    The coach sees room for improvement but also doesn't want there to be a cloud of doubt.

    By KEVIN SEIFERT, Star Tribune

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    [size=13pt]Childress isn't sold on Jackson as the Minnesota Vikings quarterback[/size]

    Coach says he's looking for more improvement from quarterback

    BY SEAN JENSEN
    Pioneer Press

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Childress: QB in 2008 is “fluid”

    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Childress isn't sold on Jackson as the Minnesota Vikings quarterback[/size]

    Coach says he's looking for more improvement from quarterback

    BY SEAN JENSEN
    Pioneer Press
    Thanks my friend.
    Very nice read.

    The author kindof left the article without an end didn't he.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Childress Era: Play Calling (2006-2008)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
  2. PHoD looks back on the 2008 off season (2008 draft results include)!
    By PurpleHornsOfDestruction in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:33 AM
  3. Childress' job guaranteed through 2008, Wilf says
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:31 AM
  4. Going Into 2008
    By aaeyers in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 12:26 PM
  5. Videos: Childress on character & Childress talks draft
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •