Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    You can read Brad Childress' views on the game here:

    http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_ChildressPC11606.html
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    You can read Brad Childress' views on the game here:

    http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_ChildressPC11606.html
    Its good to see that he is starting the blame with himself, and is taking responsibility.
    It also amazes me and excites me at the same time that he is sticking with his guys, not pointing fingers and sticking behind his team.


    Let's turn it around and go whack the pack!!

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    "Coach Childress" wrote:
    Q: Are you tempted to make any changes with the lineup?
    A: Again, I'm not going to pile it all at somebody's feet and knee-jerk and make a change. I just think everybody is accountable and it starts with me. I'm not going to change myself out and change the offense. Does it mean playing time changes? It could, but again, I refuse to just pile it at one person's feet and say this is that person's problem. That's the easiest thing in the world to do is to point fingers, specifically on offense when there are 11 people that have culpability.
    Very classy.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    Hmm, decision, decisions.
    Should I read another one of the short-sighted posts or listen to what the coach has to say about the game.
    Life is made up of these tough decisions.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    he sounds really annoyed lol. im glad he didnt blame the loss on certain people. i hope they work everything out this week.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    "Acumen" wrote:
    Hmm, decision, decisions.
    Should I read another one of the short-sighted posts or listen to what the coach has to say about the game.
    Life is made up of these tough decisions.
    Now that is funny!
    ;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    You know Brad, the way you kept trying the same plays over and over, even when they didn't work?

    That was shear brilliance!
    Everybody expected you to try something new.
    But no not you, you stayed on course all the way to defeat.

    You fooled them Brad!

    Can you say "Gridlock"? Brad
    Sure I knew ya could.

    [img width=398 height=450]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/Perot.jpg[/img]

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    You know Brad, the way you kept trying the same plays over and over, even when they didn't work?

    That was shear brilliance!
    Everybody expected you to try something new.
    But no not you, you stayed on course all the way to defeat.

    You fooled them Brad!

    Can you say "Gridlock"? Brad
    Sure I knew ya could.

    [img width=398 height=450]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/Perot.jpg[/img]
    ;D ;D, insanity...trying the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    You know Brad, the way you kept trying the same plays over and over, even when they didn't work?

    That was shear brilliance!
    Everybody expected you to try something new.
    But no not you, you stayed on course all the way to defeat.

    You fooled them Brad!

    Can you say "Gridlock"? Brad
    Sure I knew ya could.

    [img width=398 height=450]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/6-kings/Perot.jpg[/img]
    ;D ;D, insanity...trying the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results
    All that's missing is graph after graph of why we lost.

  10. #10
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Childress Press Conference after 49'ers game

    Q: What is more maddening to you, the penalty that Travis Taylor had on the block or the drop that Williamson had?
    A: The Travis Taylor thing, I'll have to speak to Mike Pereira about it, but I believe he started on the front of the guy and you're allowed to finish on the back if you start on the front and you maintain contact. It's no different than the offensive line. That's the way I saw it. I thought it was an average call at best.
    I find this very interesting. It was a question we had during the game when that happened. Looking through the penalty rules it only say you can't block from behind.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Childress Press Conference 10/15/07
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 08:56 AM
  2. Childress Press conference
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 04:01 AM
  3. Childress Press Conference
    By PurplePumpkin in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 03:04 AM
  4. Childress Press Conference After AZ game
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 03:45 AM
  5. Childress' Press Conference.
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 06:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •