Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Childress Pleased with WR, TE Progress

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    My bad -- I was thinking of the indoor practice facility at Winter Park. I think they did AC that. But there is no indoor facility at Mankato I don't believe. So it looks like they are just gonna have to beat the heat other ways.
    Beat the heat in Minnesota? Imagine it down south.. Texas, Louisianna, Georgia, Florida, Arizona...
    But do you get the 100% relative humidity like we do up here? :wink:

It's a combination of both that takes it's toll.
    It's TEXAS!! That's all there is is humidty..

Minny gets up to like 95.. Maybe 100 a few days.
    From like june to aug you can expect 6/7 days a week of 95-100..

Not trying to make it a contest.. Just beating the heat in minnesota.. I lived there for a while (first three years of my life.. hehe) I go up there for summer sometimes.. It's not too bad.. Nothing football players cant handle.
    tell that to the Stringer family. i live in thunder bay ON which is just north of minny, and at times it gets rediculously hot. there were days when it was 40*C (rare, but it happens) and with humidity its gross sometimes. just because we're further north than texas and florida doesn't mean that we live in igloos.
    lol that's what some people seem to think. That the north never gets cold. You need to realize that Minnesota is just as much of a plain state as Texas. The plains make it hotter during the summer. Some of my friends don't believe me when I tell them alaska was hot during the summer and that minnesota/canada are too. I mean.. I was the one who lived in minnesota. :roll:

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

i knew stringer was going to come up.. sry
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

actually here in kato, is hasnt been lower than about 85 during the day for about 2-3 weeks (normally around 90-97)

but no, there is no indoor training facility at MSU here in makato that the vikings use, the only thing that would even come close to that would maybe be the indoor track area, but they dont use that

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

ForceOfNorse is offline Starter

How much PT will Kleinsasser get?

For the last couple years, Jimmy Kleinsasser has been bruised up a bit. In that time, the rolly-poley Jermaine Wiggins has become a great pass catching Tight End for us.
    Wiggins is definately not a pass protecter, nor is he a very good run blocker. Jimmy is not a true Tight End. If anything he is an "H-back". Will Kleinsasser be used in alot of motion roles, in conjunction with Tony Richardson? Both going in and blowing up the holes for the other backs?
    I just don't see him as our Tight End.

Re: How much PT will Kleinsasser get?

i see that happening a lot, either doing the motion roles w/ tony, and or throwing him at the end of the line and doing draw plays to that side, stuff like that

however, i do see him getting play occassionally on end zone stands

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

good question. i see him in alot because of his blocking ability. he combinded with richardson should seal the outside for taylor to get some big gains. i see alot of 2 TE packages this year, because both sause and wiggins are really good. they can both be extremely effective in the red zone as well. if anything i see kleinsasser equal if not more PT than wiggins.

he wont get more play time the wiggins, he's the QB's favorite target =)

- Dan Calabrese

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

ok, probably not more, but i see him as a big part of the offense.

mmm.... even just thinking of the I form, strong left with Sauce in as TE....... when does football season start??

he really turned himself into a blocker and not much more. He's a fan favorite so i hope he can become like he was a few years ago.
    You republican whore!

boognish is offline Coordinator

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    good question. i see him in alot because of his blocking ability. he combinded with richardson should seal the outside for taylor to get some big gains. i see alot of 2 TE packages this year, because both sause and wiggins are really good. they can both be extremely effective in the red zone as well. if anything i see kleinsasser equal if not more PT than wiggins.
    I agree...he'll be a very valuable component of our new, improved power running game. He won't get more time than Wiggins, but I expect him to get nearly as much; I also agree that we'll likely be seeing a lot of 2 TE formations this year. I can hardly wait!!
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast