Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    ...Most teams dont have the speed to stop a guy like Williamson, but we still don't do it, if you know you have a guy who will run by a defender, and you don't get the ball to him, it's stupid...
    Confucius say, "Man that run fast but no catch does not a good receiver make".
    Shannon Sharpe says:
    "Defensive backs are wide receivers who can't catch."

    =Z=
    Confucius??? Or Yoda???
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  2. #12
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    ...Most teams dont have the speed to stop a guy like Williamson, but we still don't do it, if you know you have a guy who will run by a defender, and you don't get the ball to him, it's stupid...
    Confucius say, "Man that run fast but no catch does not a good receiver make".
    Shannon Sharpe says:
    "Defensive backs are wide receivers who can't catch."

    =Z=
    Confucius??? Or Yoda???
    Confucius.
    Yoda says, "Do or do not, there is no try"

  3. #13
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    I'm still hearing it in Yoda's voice.


    What's up with all of these 2 and 3 yard pass plays on 3rd and long.
    I understand that if you're either in FG range, it's early in the game, you're playing a field position battle, or you've got the lead.
    But, when you're trailing, you have to get first downs.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  4. #14
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I'm still hearing it in Yoda's voice.


    What's up with all of these 2 and 3 yard pass plays on 3rd and long.
    I understand that if you're either in FG range, it's early in the game, you're playing a field position battle, or you've got the lead.
    But, when you're trailing, you have to get first downs.
    Ok, I'm sick of this question so I'll finally give the answer.
    Webby paid off Zygi so the Vikings would make a bunch of questionable plays during the game.
    He was concerned that traffic was slowing down on PP.O.
    It's that simple.
    The truth is out there now.

  5. #15
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I'm still hearing it in Yoda's voice.


    What's up with all of these 2 and 3 yard pass plays on 3rd and long.
    I understand that if you're either in FG range, it's early in the game, you're playing a field position battle, or you've got the lead.
    But, when you're trailing, you have to get first downs.
    Ok, I'm sick of this question so I'll finally give the answer.
    Webby paid off Zygi so the Vikings would make a bunch of questionable plays during the game.
    He was concerned that traffic was slowing down on PP.O.
    It's that simple.
    The truth is out there now.
    I'm not trying to be negative.
    It's just frustrating to watch what appears to be poor effort, when your confident that your team's offense is far better than the defense against which it is playing.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  6. #16
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I'm still hearing it in Yoda's voice.


    What's up with all of these 2 and 3 yard pass plays on 3rd and long.
    I understand that if you're either in FG range, it's early in the game, you're playing a field position battle, or you've got the lead.
    But, when you're trailing, you have to get first downs.
    Ok, I'm sick of this question so I'll finally give the answer.
    Webby paid off Zygi so the Vikings would make a bunch of questionable plays during the game.
    He was concerned that traffic was slowing down on PP.O.
    It's that simple.
    The truth is out there now.
    I'm not trying to be negative.
    It's just frustrating to watch what appears to be poor effort, when your confident that your team's offense is far better than the defense against which it is playing.
    Even though I quoted you, I wasn't calling you out.
    Most of us, probably all of us, are frustrated with the O.
    I just gave the real reason as to why this is happening.

  7. #17
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I'm still hearing it in Yoda's voice.


    What's up with all of these 2 and 3 yard pass plays on 3rd and long.
    I understand that if you're either in FG range, it's early in the game, you're playing a field position battle, or you've got the lead.
    But, when you're trailing, you have to get first downs.
    Ok, I'm sick of this question so I'll finally give the answer.
    Webby paid off Zygi so the Vikings would make a bunch of questionable plays during the game.
    He was concerned that traffic was slowing down on PP.O.
    It's that simple.
    The truth is out there now.
    I'm not trying to be negative.
    It's just frustrating to watch what appears to be poor effort, when your confident that your team's offense is far better than the defense against which it is playing.
    Even though I quoted you, I wasn't calling you out.
    Most of us, probably all of us, are frustrated with the O.
    I just gave the real reason as to why this is happening.
    Ohhhhh....OK....Got ya.....
    That makes sense...
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Even though I quoted you, I wasn't calling you out.
    Most of us, probably all of us, are frustrated with the O.
    I just gave the real reason as to why this is happening.
    I'm calling YOU out!

    Yeah, YOU, Mr. Prophet-man!


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Even though I quoted you, I wasn't calling you out.
    Most of us, probably all of us, are frustrated with the O.
    I just gave the real reason as to why this is happening.
    I'm calling YOU out!

    Yeah, YOU, Mr. Prophet-man!


    =Z=
    I am omnipresent, so you're wasting your efforts.

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Childress' playcalling

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Even though I quoted you, I wasn't calling you out.
    Most of us, probably all of us, are frustrated with the O.
    I just gave the real reason as to why this is happening.
    I'm calling YOU out!

    Yeah, YOU, Mr. Prophet-man!


    =Z=
    I am omnipresent, so you're wasting your efforts.
    We geniuses waste no effort.
    You can be sure there is a nefarious plan behind anything I do.

    Or a deal to get a free snack cake.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (MERGED) TJack vs. Playcalling
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. Playcalling--who is calling the plays now?
    By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 10:46 AM
  3. Ray Lewis Questions Brian Billick's Playcalling
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 09:24 AM
  4. Eagles | Morhinweg takes over playcalling duties Week 10
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:55 AM
  5. Videos: Childress on character & Childress talks draft
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •