Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Childress Plan?

did we sign this leber bum yet? i think its just a foley move to get some of his buddies a payday..the guys stats dont impress me one single bit
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    did we sign this leber bum yet? i think its just a foley move to get some of his buddies a payday..the guys stats dont impress me one single bit
    No news of his signing yet.

rdknieff is offline Starter

"olson_10" wrote:
    EJ Henderson will never learn it..il put money on that one..the guy couldnt figure out what hole to run up to get to the RB..he also stared into the sky when it was time to cover somebody..EJ wont work, i hope we get witherspoon, thornton, and somebody else to take all of our linebacker's places because none of them are going to fit here anymore..harris MAYBE, but even he is only good at blitzing
    Harris may do okay.... a key to the cover 2 is blitzing. We know what our DLine is capable of as far as that goes too. Peterson would be a great pick up for us as long as he can stay healthy
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

Brewtal is offline Starter

I have high hopes for Childers, he has already started to clear out the crap the Vikings have. Bennet, we should have cut him 2 years ago he has no tallent and waisted a lot of time, money, and space on our roster.

Cullpepper has never been a good QB, sure you probably had him on your fantasy team and he posted some good numbers. That dousn't make him a good QB, a QB's job is to throw the ball something Culpepper couldn't do. He has always been and always be average at passing. We have seen what he can do without Moss around to make him look good. Perhaps we should place him in the RB position.

I have no idea what the plans are for the QB position, I would like to see Brad Johnson take over this year. He has proven himself to be a good QB, he is steady and can throw the ball accuratly and has a superbowl under his belt. He dousn't make stupid decistions like Culpepper likes to do.

I don't see us getting much for Culpepper on a trade, nothing better then a second round draft choice. The media loves to talk him up, but reality he isn't a good QB. We saw what he could do early this season when he was the "leader of the team," he choked and made an ass of himself.

"Brewtal" wrote:
    I have high hopes for Childers, he has already started to clear out the crap the Vikings have. Bennet, we should have cut him 2 years ago he has no tallent and waisted a lot of time, money, and space on our roster.

Cullpepper has never been a good QB, sure you probably had him on your fantasy team and he posted some good numbers. That dousn't make him a good QB, a QB's job is to throw the ball something Culpepper couldn't do. He has always been and always be average at passing. We have seen what he can do without Moss around to make him look good. Perhaps we should place him in the RB position.

I have no idea what the plans are for the QB position, I would like to see Brad Johnson take over this year. He has proven himself to be a good QB, he is steady and can throw the ball accuratly and has a superbowl under his belt. He dousn't make stupid decistions like Culpepper likes to do.

I don't see us getting much for Culpepper on a trade, nothing better then a second round draft choice. The media loves to talk him up, but reality he isn't a good QB. We saw what he could do early this season when he was the "leader of the team," he choked and made an jiggly butt of himself.
    then how did he throw 39 td's 2 years ago? don't get me wrong...i want him gone too now, but mainly for different reasons. A good reciever (sorry Nate) could've help Pepp out (oh and a good OLine too....)

i'll blame a lot of the "sucess" on the poor OC we had last year (along with the beforementioned things)

"Brewtal" wrote:

I don't see us getting much for Culpepper on a trade, nothing better then a second round draft choice. The media loves to talk him up, but reality he isn't a good QB. We saw what he could do early this season when he was the "leader of the team," he choked and made an jiggly butt of himself.
    you sir, are quite possibly the worst speller on this website..you also have horrible grammar..and you have made quite possibly the craziest suggestion i have heard in my entire life..moving daunte to RB..i support trading him, but to say he cant throw a ball is completely rediculous..how old are you by the way? not old enough to check stats before saying that johnson throws it accurately? he does, but not at the rate than daunte did
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

..ahem...didn't want to mention the spelling but yeah...

ANYWAY, Johnson's best asset is his ability to keep his cool under pressure...a big gripe I had with Pepp. Other than that Brad's stats last year sure wasn't anything to write home about....he just didn't blow the games.

"rdknieff" wrote:
    ..ahem...didn't want to mention the spelling but yeah...

ANYWAY, Johnson's best asset is his ability to keep his cool under pressure...a big gripe I had with Pepp. Other than that Brad's stats last year sure wasn't anything to write home about....he just didn't blow the games.
    very true, but you cant really agree with the guy bashing culpepper THAT badly..you are right about him knowing how to put together drives towards the end of games and things like that, something daunte never did too well

No way...I agree. I was shocked when Pepp performed like he did last year....again though a lot of that should fall on the OC though...if you're offensive schemes are no good how do you expect a guy to finish a drive?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast