Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Childress-McNabb reunion?

jmcdon00 wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Do people here realize that only 32.8% of the Eagles fans in the Philly area even want to see McNabb back? They prefer to see McNabb & Vick go while 88.8% want to see Kolb stay.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/15427/20100113/philly_fan_poll_wants_mcnabb_vick_gone_keep_kolb/

I'd take Favre or Jackson over McNabb anyday.
    Couple possible explanations for this.
    1. Philly fans are idiots.

2. Fans want to see either Kolb or Vick starting, the most popular guy on most teams is the back up QB.

A poll by the fans doesn't prove anything. If we went by polls Tjack would have been cut years ago and Favre would not have been signed after missing camp.
    I agree. You can't go by anything Eagle fans say. They boo you if you throw 25 for 26 and for 500 yards in a game, throw 4 TD passes, 0 INTs. They would boo you because of the one dropped pass.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

ejmat wrote:
    CCthebest wrote:
    First off, I dont want McNabb here if Farve comes back. But i was wondering, how many SB rings did Favre win? Whats the comparison between how many playoff games both have won?

Only way I would like McNabb here is if Tjoke and Sage were the only other options. And if McNabb didnt want more then twice what he was worth.
    First off I don't think anyone wants McNabb if Favre comes back so that is a moot point. If Favre should retire what would be the other options? Please come up with one that can help the team right now.

To answer your question, Favre's playoff record is 13-11 and McNabb's is 9-7. The only differences are Favre went to 2 superbowls and McNabb went to one. Favre won one too.
    Don't say that without thinking about it my friend. I know one cat who would do backflips down the streets in heavy traffic if we could get rid of the Noodle for McNabb.

As I said to Caine, put yourself back in time for that last play......Who would you have rather had making that decision?

A cat who would have thrown to the open reciever or at least had enough smarts to run a bit with it, orrrrrrrrrr, at cat who forced the ball to a reciever who wasn't even close to being open with a throw across the body.

A better comparison would be to see how many playoff games Dnabb lost vs how many the Noodle lost because of dumb decisions.

I can think of two very recent dumb decisions for one cat and can't think of any for the other.

Hmmmmmmmmm, gimme Dnabb I say, out with his Lordships ass. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

jmcdon00 wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Do people here realize that only 32.8% of the Eagles fans in the Philly area even want to see McNabb back? They prefer to see McNabb & Vick go while 88.8% want to see Kolb stay.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/15427/20100113/philly_fan_poll_wants_mcnabb_vick_gone_keep_kolb/

I'd take Favre or Jackson over McNabb anyday.
    Couple possible explanations for this.
    1. Philly fans are idiots.

2. Fans want to see either Kolb or Vick starting, the most popular guy on most teams is the back up QB.

A poll by the fans doesn't prove anything. If we went by polls Tjack would have been cut years ago and Favre would not have been signed after missing camp.
    They don't want Vick either.

They want Kolb. See a trend here? So sad. So very sad to see a future HOF QB get snubbed by his fan base. Truth of the matter, they have been booing him since draft day and haven't quit. Even when he was carrying that team, singlehandedly to NFC Championship games.

Again, very sad.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Donovan McNabb is good, but he does not belong in the Hall of Fame in my opinion. McNabb has never been close to being the best QB in the NFL in all of his 11 seasons. He's always been overshadowed by other QB's like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in every season. It would be an outrage if he was inducted into the Hall of Fame in the next 20 years.

With that being said, I also think it's sad how the fans treat McNabb.

HEY
    Blog Entries

Donovan McNabb is good, but he does not belong in the Hall of Fame in my opinion. McNabb has never been close to being the best QB in the NFL in all of his 11 seasons. He's always been overshadowed by other QB's like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in every season. It would be an outrage if McNabb was inducted into the Hall of Fame in the next 20 years.

With that being said, I think it's sad how the fans treat McNabb.

HEY
    Blog Entries

Donovan McNabb is good, but he does not belong in the Hall of Fame in my opinion. McNabb has never been close to being the best QB in the NFL in all of his 11 seasons. He's always been overshadowed by other QB's like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in every season. It would be an outrage if McNabb was inducted into the Hall of Fame in the next 20 years.

HEY
    Blog Entries

HEY
    Blog Entries

Wow! How the hell did I manage to post the same thing four times? lol :laugh:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415