Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Childress on Mark Rosen’s “Sports Sunday” - Sports a beard & show highlights

[size=13pt]Childress to appear on Sunday show[/size]

July 12th, 2008 – 2:40 PM

by Judd Zulgad
    startribune.com

Vikings coach Brad Childress is scheduled to be the guest on Mark Rosen’s “Sports Sunday” show at 10:35 Sunday night on WCCO (Ch. 4)...

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: Childress to appear on Mark Rosen’s “Sports Sunday” tonight

Thanks for the read, Singer!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Thats cool, hopefully he goes on the show gets asked about the situation and shows a very strong vote of confidence for our young QB Tarvaris. Sombody who is willing to update us on the show would be thanked. There are many of us without this channell outside the area.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i'll probably forget about this.. but hope to catch it

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Is that a national show?

"marstc09" wrote:
    Is that a national show?
    WCCO is a local station out of the Twin Cities.

I just did a search on DISH network & had no hits for "Sports Sunday". It is not on The NFL Channel that I can see either.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

its only on wcco 4 in minneapolis..i live in winnipeg, but we get this channel, and i watch the show every week..childress isnt allowed to comment on players under contract for other teams, so dont expect a word about favre..nonetheless, its always a good show regardless if you love minnesota sports teams
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    its only on wcco 4 in minneapolis..i live in winnipeg, but we get this channel, and i watch the show every week..childress isnt allowed to comment on players under contract for other teams, so dont expect a word about favre..nonetheless, its always a good show regardless if you love minnesota sports teams

I went to there website but I don't know it they will post it there if there's anything intristing you should post it. I sent in about 5 questions.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

il post if there is anything worth while said during the interview, but like i said, they arent going to discuss favre at length..rosen will likely ask him something, and childress with guaranteed say "im not allowed to comment on that, but brett is a great player..blah blah blah, lets move on to something else"..my guess is there will be one or two quick questions regarding that, a question about jackson, then itl shift straight to jared allen for the rest of the program..its a great show if any of you have the opportunity, you should watch it on a weekly basis if you like the vikes, twins, wild, or wolves, because they usually update people on whats happening in training camp, spring training, summer league, all the preseason stuff, and then a pretty good weekly wrapup of things during the regular season..the show isnt informative though when it comes to rumors in any way
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    il post if there is anything worth while said during the interview, but like i said, they arent going to discuss favre at length..rosen will likely ask him something, and childress with guaranteed say "im not allowed to comment on that, but brett is a great player..blah blah blah, lets move on to something else"..my guess is there will be one or two quick questions regarding that, a question about jackson, then itl shift straight to jared allen for the rest of the program..its a great show if any of you have the opportunity, you should watch it on a weekly basis if you like the vikes, twins, wild, or wolves, because they usually update people on whats happening in training camp, spring training, summer league, all the preseason stuff, and then a pretty good weekly wrapup of things during the regular season..the show isnt informative though when it comes to rumors in any way
    Do you watch "Viking Weekly" as well?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast