Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Childress Laughing

    You think Childress is laughing his ass off right now?

  2. #2
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889
    Yes. I do.
    By the way.. this is the new universal emoticon for Frasier.
    814


  3. #3
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Why? Because he left the team with a marginal OL, a less than marginal secondary, no QB, No WR's, nor salary cap room and no depth on the rest of the team?

    Yeah, I can see how that would work.

  4. #4
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Where are all the people who said how well Chiller did with loading this team up with talent?

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Marty isn't here yet. Hw was the only one I remember spewing that.

  6. #6
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Where are all the people who said how well Chiller did with loading this team up with talent?
    Only someone with marginal football intelligence would make that statement with a straight face.

    If it was serious, a wet lutefisk to the face and get that person out of dreamland.

  7. #7
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Marty isn't here yet. Hw was the only one I remember spewing that.
    Yup...same guy who said Robison wouldn't do well at LDE...

  8. #8
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yup...same guy who said Robison wouldn't do well at LDE...
    Marty said all this? Yikes.

    I am finally vindicated in my comments the Robison deserved a start over Edwards, and I am winning every game I see it happen and watch Childress be wrong.

  9. #9
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    You think Childress is laughing his ass off right now?
    Not really. Far as I know, he's still unemployed.

    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

  10. #10
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Marty said all this? Yikes.

    I am finally vindicated in my comments the Robison deserved a start over Edwards, and I am winning every game I see it happen and watch Childress be wrong.
    Yeah I was on board with this too... Edwards had no business starting last year... or ever really!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •