Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Childress Has NFL WORST Fan Approval Rating!

"sleepagent" wrote:
    BC is finally out of the cellar.

Somehow . . . ummmm . . . his approval rating just increased by 2 points.
    I wonder how that happened?
    ;D
    Back in the cellar again, but his approval rating has gone up to 15% (or 3 points).

Looks like some here at PP.O are helping move him up!!!
    ;D

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Until childress can adjust his offense to the players we have (or get better ones playing) his approval rating wont change much. If we can go from people making excuses, saying how close we are in games, to actually winning a few, not only wont we have childress to deal with, we wont have a stadium. Might not even have a team. At least we had discipline and no problem players though. God knows that wins games.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Until childress can adjust his offense to the players we have (or get better ones playing) his approval rating wont change much. If we can go from people making excuses, saying how close we are in games, to actually winning a few, not only wont we have childress to deal with, we wont have a stadium. Might not even have a team. At least we had discipline and no problem players though. God knows that wins games.
    Good point. I got to add to that one that there are ways and ways of losing,we are losing games,closing ones but losing in and out,the way that desperates the fans IMO
    is our kind of playing,lacking of deep passes(with that I dont wanna say that we rigth now are able to play deep),bored playbook
    the conservative games we alwqays play and the eternal declarations of Chilldres like"We are improving....."
    "This or that player could or couldnt play" and all that bored stuff.In addition of that we keep losing ...
    Fans want to be excited about anything in the team ,about our playbook ,about our playoff chances,about an spectacular WR ,and now
    we are empty of that stuff, with the only exception of AP.
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Hmm, I always thought that a comment such as "We were close" is more of an observation vice an excuse.

Additionally, are you saying you would rather have problem children on the team?
    Don't know how that would equate to wins anymore.
    Seems if we had players of that ilk we would be in just as much trouble as they would be all suspended or unable to play based on the commisioners new stance on that sort of thing.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"sleepagent" wrote:
    Despite the fact there are several teams with a more bleak record and situation than us . . . BC has the LOWEST fan approval rating of ALL NFL Head Coaches.

If you think Vikings Fans are tough on Head Coaches . . . check out the undefeated COLTS!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings
    BC has the lowest fan rating among fans who have found this poll on ESPN and bothered to vote.

Oh, no!
    I'm sure he's losing sleep over this one!!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"C" wrote:
    And at #1... Mike Tomlin...

Why do I smell the "Tony Dungy" experience all over again

:-\
    What "Tony Dungy Experience"?
    Losing a coach to another team because you have a head coach already (as Denny Green was for the Vikings at the time Dungy left to go to Tampa).

Look - I think Denny Green was the Vikings' coach about 4 seasons too long, but to act as if there was ANY chance Tony Dungy would have been the Vikings' head coach is just plain wrong.

=Z=

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I don't think the Chiller is losing any sleep over the fans opinion of him. Most fans really don't know didley about what it takes to coach, and only react because the team doesn't win every week. Brad has this team on the cusp of great things, and it takes a while to get all the pieces and then tune it to perfection. I see improvement every game and we'll see down the stretch how this team responds to the Head Coach. If we fight , and play hard that's the mark of a team that believes in their Coach. Childress is building a pretty darn good ballclub and it will be sooner rather than later that we are a force in the NFL.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I don't think the Chiller is losing any sleep over the fans opinion of him. Most fans really don't know didley about what it takes to coach, and only react because the team doesn't win every week. Brad has this team on the cusp of great things, and it takes a while to get all the pieces and then tune it to perfection. I see improvement every game and we'll see down the stretch how this team responds to the Head Coach. If we fight , and play hard that's the mark of a team that believes in their Coach. Childress is building a pretty darn good ballclub and it will be sooner rather than later that we are a force in the NFL.
    My opinion of you my friend is changing with every post.
    Very nice, very nice indeed.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"tdunc" wrote:
    Doesnt suprise me...

We rip our coach more then any other team rips theirs

One little mistake and its ALLL his fault
    While I agree that Vikings fans have been overly harsh on Childress only 4 games into his second season, I've lived enough places to know that ALL NFL fans rip their coaches as if they (the fans) had any clue on how to run an NFL team.

=Z=

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Back on track at Soldiers Field? Are you for real? Did ya see the game they played in Lambo yesterday? We couldnt even beat the fudgepackers AT home, yet a team that just beat them will give us a victory? Childress's pathetic offense will give us no chance. Im counting on the D to keep it close but the bears have more TOs then us atm...

Im not surprised at all that childress has such a low approval rating. Other then the childress crotch sniffers on this board, ivr yet to hear anyone say they actually like him or his pathetic KAO...
    We were hardly at home buddy. I'm not sure if it was noticeable that the stadium was half packer fans from TV.
    While there were plenty of Packer fans there, there's no frigging way it was half and half.

=Z=

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast