Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Childress Has NFL WORST Fan Approval Rating!

Back on track at Soldiers Field? Are you for real? Did ya see the game they played in Lambo yesterday? We couldnt even beat the fudgepackers AT home, yet a team that just beat them will give us a victory? Childress's pathetic offense will give us no chance. Im counting on the D to keep it close but the bears have more TOs then us atm...

Im not surprised at all that childress has such a low approval rating. Other then the childress crotch sniffers on this board, ivr yet to hear anyone say they actually like him or his pathetic KAO...

tdunc is offline Rookie

No i am not implying that he has only made one mistake.. he has made many

But i guess i dont really know what a COACH does besides manage the game.
    I mean its the players that are out on the field making stupid mental mistakes. and as far as i know it is our offensive coordinator that is calling our plays.
    Yeah i agree with a lot of people. I dont like the guy
    But the major reason people were ripping on him last season was the playcalling. he gave that up, so im not sure what else there is to get mad at him about.??? most of the players like him. why cant we??

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

If his approval rating is that low maybe he could be the next president?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Back on track at Soldiers Field? Are you for real? Did ya see the game they played in Lambo yesterday? We couldnt even beat the fudgepackers AT home, yet a team that just beat them will give us a victory? Childress's pathetic offense will give us no chance. Im counting on the D to keep it close but the bears have more TOs then us atm...

Im not surprised at all that childress has such a low approval rating. Other then the childress crotch sniffers on this board, ivr yet to hear anyone say they actually like him or his pathetic KAO...
    We were hardly at home buddy. I'm not sure if it was noticeable that the stadium was half packer fans from TV.

The packers threw yesterdays game away through stupid mistakes. 3 key fumbles, a shovel INT from Favre, and another INT at the end from Favre... They could have easily won that game even with the two fumbles from Jones. The fact of the matter is that the bears AND the packers played horrible games.

If we can play a decent game and run the ball down the bears throats with Adrian and Chester, we'll have a shot. Their offense is about as bad as ours IMO (better passing attack but much worse rushing) and our defense can definitely hang with them.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    If his approval rating is that low maybe he could be the next president?
    Well, that isn't exactly what we're discussing. But it did make me laugh.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"CCthebest" wrote:

LOL...damned CC I really struck a chord with you.
    The Vikings have a decent shot at beating the Bears, they are nothing special.
    We may have an anemic offense right now, but so do the Bears.
    This will be another game that comes down to mistakes, TO's and special teams play. And they beat us and they beat them so they will beat us logic is pretty flawed.. .especially in the NFL.
    Sometimes you actually have to play the games to decide the winner.

I'm far from a Childress supporter, but I am still giving him a chance until more of the season pans out.
    What else can you do, he's the guy running the show this year and I want to see an improving team.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"tdunc" wrote:
    No i am not implying that he has only made one mistake.. he has made many
    Exactly.

"tdunc" wrote:
    But i guess i dont really know what a COACH does besides manage the game.
    I mean its the players that are out on the field making stupid mental mistakes. and as far as i know it is our offensive coordinator that is calling our plays.
    Then it is the coach's job to make sure the OC's shit is in order. If you're a manager at your job, and an employee keeps F'ing up, is the boss going to go straight to him, or is he going to go to you and have you enforce your policy?

"tdunc" wrote:
    so im not sure what else there is to get mad at him about.???
    We are 1-3, and should be be at least 3-1. He benches our most effective player after the first half, fails to fix any holes in our game through FA, and he just flat out shows inability to coach week after week.

"tdunc" wrote:
    most of the players like him. why cant we??
    Are you serious? Because this is the NFL! We won't win games because of our coaches personality. Nice guys finish last, remember that. Maybe that is why we suck now. Jesus, I'd kill to have the biggest jerk in sports as our coach as long as we win. That's what this level is all about. Winning. Not popularity.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

BC is finally out of the cellar.

Somehow . . . ummmm . . . his approval rating just increased by 2 points.
    I wonder how that happened?
    ;D

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"CCthebest" wrote:

So much hate.
    ;D

What can we do to get a positive post my friend?
    Fire Childress?
    You'll just hate the next guy as well I think.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"sleepagent" wrote:
    BC is finally out of the cellar.

Somehow . . . ummmm . . . his approval rating just increased by 2 points.
    I wonder how that happened?
    ;D
    CC fess up, starting to warm up to the Chillster aye?

A couple more bye weeks and he might even keep his job.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast