Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=601]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/Ecrivant/39574110.jpg[/img]
    In this pic you gotta admit he kinda looks like Jesus wearing a pink apron.
    Did you notice how the back lighting is purple?

    It's a sign.

    Jesus wants the Vikings to win this year!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  2. #32
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=601]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/Ecrivant/39574110.jpg[/img]
    In this pic you gotta admit he kinda looks like Jesus wearing a pink apron.
    Did you notice how the back lighting is purple?

    It's a sign.

    Jesus wants the Vikings to win this year!
    It looks to me like McKinney is right in front of the camera with a fist full of dollard ready to stuff in Chilly's G-string. Hopefully he didn't have a love boat flashback and throw in a dildo.

  3. #33
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=601]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/Ecrivant/39574110.jpg[/img]
    In this pic you gotta admit he kinda looks like Jesus wearing a pink apron.
    Did you notice how the back lighting is purple?

    It's a sign.

    Jesus wants the Vikings to win this year!
    It looks to me like McKinney is right in front of the camera with a fist full of dollard ready to stuff in Chilly's G-string. Hopefully he didn't have a love boat flashback and throw in a dildo.
    LOL!

    What a life. You grope and wrestle with big sweaty men all week. But you take what you can get when you are on the road.
    It don't get no better than this!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  4. #34
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    HAHAHAHAHA

    That is C Mac D sig material

  5. #35
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=601]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/Ecrivant/39574110.jpg[/img]
    In this pic you gotta admit he kinda looks like Jesus wearing a pink apron.
    Did you notice how the back lighting is purple?

    It's a sign.

    Jesus wants the Vikings to win this year!
    It looks to me like McKinney is right in front of the camera with a fist full of dollard ready to stuff in Chilly's G-string. Hopefully he didn't have a love boat flashback and throw in a dildo.
    LOL!

    What a life. You grope and wrestle with big sweaty men all week. But you take what you can get when you are on the road.
    It don't get no better than this!
    He's hot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Vegetarian throws airline meal at flight attendant
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. Naked pilot, flight attendant arrested in woods
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:23 AM
  3. Jets Cheerleading Squad Open to Drag Queens
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:06 PM
  4. Stripper: De La Hoya Drag Photos "Altered"
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •