Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    LOL.
    That might explain some of the lack of concentration during the game.
    That is a vision that is hard to get out of your head. ;D

  3. #3
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    Is anyone really surprised though?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "C" wrote:
    Is anyone really surprised though?
    lol.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "C" wrote:
    Is anyone really surprised though?
    Not really.
    For some reason I simultaneously pictured you drawing a caveman when I read the title.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    lol, at least he's trying to lighten them up on the plane ride. Let them focus when they land, relax on the way.

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "Mr" wrote:
    lol, at least he's trying to lighten them up on the plane ride. Let them focus when they land, relax on the way.
    They lost.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Isanti, MN
    Posts
    980

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    Wow, papa smurf from hell!
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    lol, at least he's trying to lighten them up on the plane ride. Let them focus when they land, relax on the way.
    They lost.
    Probably not because of this...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Childress dresses in drag as flight attendant on trip to Pittsburgh

    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    lol, at least he's trying to lighten them up on the plane ride. Let them focus when they land, relax on the way.
    They lost.
    It makes sense to blame the coach in this situation.
    Maybe Thor can get a counseling gig and get the players to block that whole scene from their memory.
    It's in my memory and I didn't even see it.
    Damn it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vegetarian throws airline meal at flight attendant
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. Naked pilot, flight attendant arrested in woods
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:23 AM
  3. Jets Cheerleading Squad Open to Drag Queens
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:06 PM
  4. Stripper: De La Hoya Drag Photos "Altered"
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •