Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Childress discusses Jackson - Frerotte may start

"Mjölnir" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    even a change in leadership now will hurt the season. it is not like baseball, it is too hard to completely change the offensive philosophy with a new coach in mid stream. maybe it is possible, but i can not think of any previous attempt in the nfl that has been done successfully. about all we can hope for is that the talent level on this team can overcome the coaching shortcomings of our kao.
    To be fair I wasn't really thinking of a mid-season change of coach. Perhaps more along the lines Ziggy giving Childress the reality check he seems to need. A long, shouty reality check.

It wouldn't make much of a difference to him as a coach, but it might be enough to avert a season nosedive and make him want a reasonable win-loss ratio bad enough to play for it.
    true. maybe a good a$$ chewing and the threat of losing his job would be enough to get da crutch(our version of da coach) to pull his head out of the turf.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Slade" wrote:
    Wow...didn't we go over this before with Brad Johnson & TJack? Now Gus & TJack? Next year it will be Harrington & Tjack? Lol.......
    Exactly... how long before we realize the problem isn't the QB but the coach.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    Wow...didn't we go over this before with Brad Johnson & TJack? Now Gus & TJack? Next year it will be Harrington & Tjack? Lol.......
    Let's start by changing the QB since we have 2 backups.
    It's easier to change QB's than HC's, especially since we don't have backup HC's on the roster.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    We won't because its the QB

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    We won't because its the QB
    I somewhat disagree with you Garland....
    Childress doesn't trust TJack so he gives him simple reads and simple plays. If T-Jack has the arm that everyone says he does, why not give him a chance to use that arm.
    Oh wait, I forgot, we don't have any receivers that can get open either.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

What's that squishing noise I hear.
    Wait............wait...........yes, yes it's the sound of Brad Childress throwing T-Jack under the bus.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    Wait............wait...........yes, yes it's the sound of Brad Childress throwing T-Jack under the bus.

LMAO
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    What bus?
    It's not like their releasing him.
    It's not like if they put Gus in and it doesn't work they can't go back to TJ.
    Getting benched isn't the end of the world.
    If he's the MAN all the TJ supporters think he is, then he shouldn't get all cry baby about it.

If he doesn't know he's playing like piss, then he's dillusional and should get psychiatirc help.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"gagarr" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    What bus?
    It's not like their releasing him.
    It's not like if they put Gus in and it doesn't work they can't go back to TJ.
    Getting benched isn't the end of the world.
    If he's the MAN all the TJ supporters think he is, then he shouldn't get all cry baby about it.

If he doesn't know he's playing like piss, then he's dillusional and should get psychiatirc help.
    My other personal feelings about T-Jack's ceiling aside it's most definetly throwing him under the bus if Gus Ferotte starts.
    T-Jack has been our starter for basically one season, if your head coach puts you on the bench for a 37 year old never was after only get one full season to do something basically you can believe T-Jack isn't going to get a real chance anymore.
    I mean I could see if Gus had been a Kurt Warner type QB getting a chance, but two games into the season?
    Sounds to me Childress is worried about his job and that Bus is pulling up to the station.

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"C" wrote:
    He can start whoever he wants... it's only going to expose the fact that the problem is Childress.
    Ouch!..
    And that's the dirty little truth of the matter.
    :-X

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast