LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Childress days are numbered.

All I can say is "Kick-Ass Offense"
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    This idiot just benched Adrian Peterson...and still has a job. Wake up Zygi!
    He "benched" him for 17 carries, 80 yards, and a TD.
    Yeah, what an idiot...
    :

I love AD.
    But he still needs to remember that he is not bigger than the team.
    Nobody is.
    So if you are late for team meetings, then you will sit the opening series.
    End of story, and I support that.

Maybe if Tice had asserted a little authority with Culpepper he wouldn't have turned into the ego-inflated head case that he is today.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"LAVike" wrote:
    All I can say is "Kick-jiggly butt Offense"
    Really?
    Because I can also say tied for first place...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"BBQ" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    He certainly is if we don't make the playoffs this season.
    He'll need to go AT LEAST 4-2 for the rest of the season in order for that to happen.
    Well, I certainly hope we do.
    Still, it's going to be very difficult.

His jiggly butt is on the line.
    I think he's a bum who isn't cut out to be a head coach.
    If this team - which is quite capable of being a contender, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise - misses the playoffs, then it is indisputable proof that Chiller is wasting the sheer talent present in this team.

No excuses - this is the team that he wanted.
    If we fail, the buck stops in HIS office.
    Still without the quarterback, that is. So almost the team he wants.
    T-Jack WAS the quarterback he wanted.
    So sorry, that argument doesn't fly.
    BBQ, do you think TJ was our first choice at QB that year?
    Yes.
    He most definitely was, by virtue of the fact that Childress SAID he was.
    We didn't bother to pick up anyone better than Gus Ferotte, so this was clearly the case.
    I don't see how you can argue otherwise.

If we REALLY wanted Favre, we would've gotten him, just like we did with Jared Allen.
    We gave a pretty half-assed effort to try and get him, but I think it was clear from the get-go that TJ was Brad's guy.
    I agree with you to a point with respect to the Vets brought in, however, I still say that TJ was not the targeted QB that draft which is what my question was about.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    Damn.
    Do you play Madden?
    :
    JK.
    ;D

Seriously though my friend, it seems you have a serious case of CSA for AD as all of your posts today center on this same issue.

Truth be told I thought the staff used him appropriately today.
    Used CT in the beginning so he was fresh for us late in the game when we needed to eat up clock/get yards on the ground.

As much as I want to see the Chiller and his entire coaching staff gone, gotta give them props for that.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    gol 'darnit.
    Do you play Madden?

:
    JK.

;D

Seriously though my friend, it seems you have a serious case of CSA for AD as all of your posts today center on this same issue.

Used CT in the beginning so he was fresh for us late in the game when we needed to eat up clock/get yards on the ground.

As much as I want to see the Chiller and his entire coaching staff gone, gotta give them props for that.

Ummm what? Not playing the best back in the game was good coaching? Im guessing Dickless didnt put him in to punish him or something equally retarded. AD is our Offense. CT isnt. Id trade CT for a very average QB in a heartbeat. But Dickless doesnt know an average QB so i doubt it happens.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    gol 'darnit.
    Do you play Madden?
    :
    JK.
    ;D

Ummm what? Not playing the best back in the game was good coaching? Im guessing Dickless didnt put him in to punish him or something equally retarded. AD is our Offense. CT isnt. Id trade CT for a very average QB in a heartbeat. But Dickless doesnt know an average QB so i doubt it happens.
    Dickless is never going to catch on.

It's by no means clever and it's not funny. It's just getting annoying now.
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    Damn.
    Do you play Madden?

:
    JK.

;D

I really wouldn't mind having Cutler as our QB right now...
    :-

"CCthebest" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    gol 'darnit.
    Do you play Madden?

:
    JK.

;D

Ummm what? Not playing the best back in the game was good coaching? Im guessing Dickless didnt put him in to punish him or something equally Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd. AD is our Offense. CT isnt. Id trade CT for a very average QB in a heartbeat. But Dickless doesnt know an average QB so i doubt it happens.
    Just read a thread were he was late.

So with that said, if he lets AD slide does that mean he needs to let everyone else slide?

Bet that would make alot of harmony in the locker room my friend.

Blog Entries

"CCthebest" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Benched Peterson.
    gol 'darnit.
    Do you play Madden?

:
    JK.

;D

Ummm what? Not playing the best back in the game was good coaching? Im guessing Dickless didnt put him in to punish him or something equally Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd. AD is our Offense. CT isnt. Id trade CT for a very average QB in a heartbeat. But Dickless doesnt know an average QB so i doubt it happens.
    Childress held two players out for a series today - based on the discipline that the leadership committee (made up of players) came up with.
    But you are right - it was pretty retarded to actually hold AD accountable.
    I mean it would have been MUCH better to let him slide because he is a star.
    Then we would have won the game, right?
    Oh wait...

People need to stop being stupid over this.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Childress held two players out for a series today - based on the discipline that the leadership committee (made up of players) came up with.
    But you are right - it was pretty Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd to actually hold AD accountable.
    I mean it would have been MUCH better to let him slide because he is a star.
    Then we would have won the game, right?
    Oh wait...

People need to stop being stupid over this.
    Have I ever told you that you were wise beyond your years my friend?
    Excellent post.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast