Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - Interceptions, sloppiness, fumbles

    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    The first two weeks of camp are to knock the offseason out. Develope chemistry, get the basics down, then things start to come together. Get the kinks out now, every team is.

    This is football, we are going to make alot of plays, both rushing, and passing. But if you think because we don't convert every third down that we suck, you gotta step back and realize 11 guys are trying to put a stop to what we are doing. I look for more third down conversions, and better Red Zone scoring TD/FG, and it only takes a couple more 1 or 2 a game to make a big difference. We are ready to take that next step and open this offense up.
    Haven't ya heard.
    There are only 2 weeks of camp under the new Chiller plan.

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #22
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - I

    5 fumbles and 2 INTs... How's that working out for you Brad?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #23
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re:Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - I

    C Mac D wrote:
    5 fumbles and 2 INTs... How's that working out for you Brad?
    Fewest turnovers in the league through out the course of the season... how about YOU stop over analyzing a single data point and look at the big picture.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  4. #24
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - I

    BleedinPandG wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    5 fumbles and 2 INTs... How's that working out for you Brad?
    Fewest turnovers in the league through out the course of the season... how about YOU stop over analyzing a single data point and look at the big picture.
    lol... and? When it mattered most...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #25
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re:Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - I

    C Mac D wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    5 fumbles and 2 INTs... How's that working out for you Brad?
    Fewest turnovers in the league through out the course of the season... how about YOU stop over analyzing a single data point and look at the big picture.
    lol... and? When it mattered most...
    And when it matters most, the coaches had devised and implemented a game plan that lead to OT against the #1 seed, on the road, even with numerous mental errors by players on the field.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  6. #26
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:Childress: Basics first, before the exotics - I

    BleedinPandG wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    5 fumbles and 2 INTs... How's that working out for you Brad?
    Fewest turnovers in the league through out the course of the season... how about YOU stop over analyzing a single data point and look at the big picture.
    lol... and? When it mattered most...
    And when it matters most, the coaches had devised and implemented a game plan that lead to OT against the #1 seed, on the road, even with numerous mental errors by players on the field.
    ... and we lost.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Peterson Fumbles Away the #1 Seed
    By Mike Bullock in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:20 AM
  2. Cole Konrad grappling with basics of football
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 08:05 PM
  3. Taylor's fumbles aren't seen as sign
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 03:15 AM
  4. Packers | Morency fumbles away job?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:33 PM
  5. Daunte's Fumbles
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 10:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •