Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Childress answers next season questions

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S331768.shtml?cat=1
    Another Super Bowl without the Vikings and a lot of questions on fans’ minds. Which players will be back next year and who will say goodbye?

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS sat down with coach Brad Childress and talked about what all the fans want to know about one player in particular.
    So, it looks like Williamson will be back!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Childress answers next season questions

If he starts ever again, I officially will root against the vikings until BC is gone.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://kstp.com/article/stories/S331768.shtml?cat=1
    Another Super Bowl without the Vikings and a lot of questions on fans’ minds. Which players will be back next year and who will say goodbye?

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS sat down with coach Brad Childress and talked about what all the fans want to know about one player in particular.
    So, it looks like Williamson will be back!
    He says nothing here that merits any new speculation. What else is he supposed to say at this point. Even if they plan to get rid of him, any possibility of getting something in return would be devalued if he said they had no plans for his future at the club.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Very nice read/listen.
    Thanks.

Does anyone remember the Chiller ever throwing a current player (or non player) under the bus?
    Well except yapping fool George.

Remember Denny speak.

I just don't put alot of merit into what is said by Coaches, Front Office officials this time of year.

What does it really mean when he says T-will is in his plans.
    Does that mean catching the ball or in a package deal for someone else.

Truth be told, if they were even thinking about using T-will as a trade option the staff would have to say things like how valuable he is to make sure that he is deemed as such by other teams.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Williamson has absolutely no street value.
    They have the choice of setting him loose or keeping him on the roster.
    It is no secret that he has had a pathetic showing in the NFL so far.
    I will still be surprised if he makes the 53 man roster.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Because his street value is so low, he may as well hang out for TC and see if he can make it.
    He does get open, if he ever starts hanging on, he would be valuable.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"mountainviking" wrote:
    Because his street value is so low, he may as well hang out for TC and see if he can make it.
    But why, even on the roster leading to TC he's taking up the place of even an undrafted rookie that could contribute more than he will ever manage. I've been willing to give him time and even see how the Nike assistance would help. However the fact is that my 86 year old mum could catch the ball better than him - even with her glasses off.

The only way he will hang on anywhere will be if he turns into a bat and lives in a church roof
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    But why, even on the roster leading to TC he's taking up the place of even an undrafted rookie that could contribute more than he will ever manage. I've been willing to give him time and even see how the Nike assistance would help. However the fact is that my 86 year old mum could catch the ball better than him - even with her glasses off.

The only way he will hang on anywhere will be if he turns into a bat and lives in a church roof
    ;D
    Let's not exaggerate, he doesn't have good hands, but I think he will either make this team or another. It's not like he didn't catch more ball that he dropped, it's just that he is not worth the amount of money he is making. Plus in practice I hear he catches pretty well.

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Let's not exaggerate, he doesn't have good hands, but I think he will either make this team or another. It's not like he didn't catch more ball that he dropped, it's just that he is not worth the amount of money he is making. Plus in practice I hear he catches pretty well.

practice...WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE, NOT A GAME BUT PRACTICE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:

;D
    thing its not the money issue that bothers me .. its just that when it matters on the field he doesn't produce- it's a simple as that
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast