Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Childeress went armadillo hunting with the Noodle

    Brad Childress went armadillo hunting on Brett Favre's Mississippi ranch

    Couple of comments here.....

    "We come back through the gate (at Favre's ranch.) Deanna is in the back seat. I'm in the front seat. Brett's driving. We start to slow down on the driveway. I go, 'What the hell is that?'
    The Chiller has a potty mouth.

    He pulls out a flashlight. It's like a police flashlight. I say, 'That much light comes out of that flashlight?'
    I bet the Chiller has never been shining Deer before.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re:Childeress went armadillo hunting with the Noodle

    Sounds better aiming his passes than he is a gun!

    "He's looking over here, over there. We look over and now it's crossed the creek and coming over the road. He grabs his gun and goes, "Boom, boom, boom." Then he goes, 'Goshdangit.' Now he's thinking about whether to set a trap. Now he's got the armadillo in his head
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #3
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,783
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:Childeress went armadillo hunting with the Noodle

    Marrdro wrote:
    Brad Childress went armadillo hunting on Brett Favre's Mississippi ranch

    Couple of comments here.....

    "We come back through the gate (at Favre's ranch.) Deanna is in the back seat. I'm in the front seat. Brett's driving. We start to slow down on the driveway. I go, 'What the hell is that?'
    The Chiller has a potty mouth.

    He pulls out a flashlight. It's like a police flashlight. I say, 'That much light comes out of that flashlight?'
    I bet the Chiller has never been shining Deer before.....
    course he has, every time he sends TJ out onto the field :laugh:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,783
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re:Childeress went armadillo hunting with the Noodle

    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Brad Childress went armadillo hunting on Brett Favre's Mississippi ranch

    Couple of comments here.....

    "We come back through the gate (at Favre's ranch.) Deanna is in the back seat. I'm in the front seat. Brett's driving. We start to slow down on the driveway. I go, 'What the hell is that?'
    The Chiller has a potty mouth.

    He pulls out a flashlight. It's like a police flashlight. I say, 'That much light comes out of that flashlight?'
    I bet the Chiller has never been shining Deer before.....
    course he has, every time he sends TJ out onto the field :laugh:

    Exclusively from the first session of Training Camp
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re:Childeress went armadillo hunting with the Noodle

    AngloVike wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Brad Childress went armadillo hunting on Brett Favre's Mississippi ranch

    Couple of comments here.....

    "We come back through the gate (at Favre's ranch.) Deanna is in the back seat. I'm in the front seat. Brett's driving. We start to slow down on the driveway. I go, 'What the hell is that?'
    The Chiller has a potty mouth.

    He pulls out a flashlight. It's like a police flashlight. I say, 'That much light comes out of that flashlight?'
    I bet the Chiller has never been shining Deer before.....
    course he has, every time he sends TJ out onto the field :laugh:

    Exclusively from the first session of Training Camp

    Now that's funny right there.

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz El Vikingo on the Noodle Arm/Ankle (4) G!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:53 AM
  2. Noodle or TJ Shiancoe says Vikings offense is same
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:03 AM
  3. As the "Noodle" Turns...
    By bsmithberkley in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:23 PM
  4. Congratz kevoncox on the Noodle Arm (4) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 12:06 AM
  5. Packers = Wet Noodle
    By Webby in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 09:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •