Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    pete 07 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6

    Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    Chiefs fans are spamming the Rookie of the week award.
    Vikings fans need to vote for Peterson,
    heres the link to Chiefs forum;
    once there,
    click that link to vote for Peterson.

    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

    Here is the NFL.com link.
    No need to promote a Chiefs site when we can go to the source


    -ultra

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    I just voted!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    I just voted

    42% Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs

    32% Adrian Peterson, Vikings

  4. #4
    pete 07 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    "pete" wrote:


    Here is the NFL.com link.
    No need to promote a Chiefs site when we can go to the source


    -ultra
    Reason why I gave link to the chiefs site,
    was to show how they are spamming the voting process.
    And how they dont want
    A. P.
    to win.

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    "pete" wrote:
    "pete" wrote:


    Here is the NFL.com link.
    No need to promote a Chiefs site when we can go to the source


    -ultra
    Reason why I gave link to the chiefs site,
    was to show how they are spamming the voting process.
    And how they dont want
    A. P.
    to win.
    Ok.

    Reason I changed it is because we get a ton of other sites spamming us.
    First post link to another site is the biggest sign.
    If Viking fan, why first post a link to another site?
    That's how I look at it.

    Not saying you are a spammer.
    Just by the poll results we assume that the Cheifs fans are high.

    Thanks for the info.

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "pete" wrote:
    "pete" wrote:


    Here is the NFL.com link.
    No need to promote a Chiefs site when we can go to the source


    -ultra
    Reason why I gave link to the chiefs site,
    was to show how they are spamming the voting process.
    And how they dont want
    A. P.
    to win.
    Ok.

    Reason I changed it is because we get a ton of other sites spamming us.
    First post link to another site is the biggest sign.
    If Viking fan, why first post a link to another site?
    That's how I look at it.

    Not saying you are a spammer.
    Just by the poll results we assume that the Cheifs fans are high.

    Thanks for the info.
    What are they smoking?
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    Who really cares, Peterson has more receiving yards than Bowe does this season anyway.

    Ask anyone who the Rookie of the year has been so far and they'd be stupid not to say Peterson.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #8
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "pete" wrote:
    "pete" wrote:


    Here is the NFL.com link.
    No need to promote a Chiefs site when we can go to the source


    -ultra
    Reason why I gave link to the chiefs site,
    was to show how they are spamming the voting process.
    And how they dont want
    A. P.
    to win.
    Ok.

    Reason I changed it is because we get a ton of other sites spamming us.
    First post link to another site is the biggest sign.
    If Viking fan, why first post a link to another site?
    That's how I look at it.

    Not saying you are a spammer.
    Just by the poll results we assume that the Cheifs fans are high.

    Thanks for the info.
    What are they smoking?
    LOL
    Well....Bowe was burning Griffin pretty bad, the fans might still be getting over that smoke

  9. #9
    pete 07 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Who really cares, Peterson has more receiving yards than Bowe does this season anyway.

    Ask anyone who the Rookie of the year has been so far and they'd be stupid not to say Peterson.
    Actually most ppl would say Patrick Willis LB from 49ers;
    he won ROTW
    for the first 2 weeks.
    Winning ROTW would help A.P.'s case for the seasonal award.
    Plus Bowe doesn't deserve to win it.
    A.P. completely out performed him last week.

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Chiefs Fans spamming R.O.T.W.

    I voted.

    Bowe is up by 10% over AD.

    7,000+ members & we can't get this done?
    ???

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chiefs Fans Get Started Early On Carl Peterson Revolt
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:40 PM
  2. Fans are asked to treat Chiefs games like bowling matches
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:58 PM
  3. Chiefs Fans??
    By moss84l in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •