Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicago bears

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Chicago bears

I personally agree with you... I think they are gonna be the other NFC north team to contend with.. personally I feel they will do better then the pack

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Chicago bears

I wouldn't be caught dead having any of that done to me, nonetheless to have it put in one of the biggest newspapers in America!!!! There is just some really wrong with, not just football players doing that, but men!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

Chicago bears

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Look I have no love for the Bears...I have hated them ever since the Ditka days. Most of their fans are idiots. But you are wrong about their defense. They have drafted some great players these last couple years and are putting together a strong unit. If Tommie Harris pans out and Michael Haynes improves on last year their line will be tough for years. Tillman's steal pissed me off too but he did wonders for their secondary last year. And Lance Briggs played well beside Urlacher at LB. They signed some more good o-line in the free agency, and Rex Grossman is a promising QB. They will be a tough team to beat.
    I agree with you also. The whole key for this team will be their offense. I think with an average offense they're a playoff contender. Remeber they had one of, if not the worst offenses in the league last year. And their defense still played well enough to keep them in games.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Chicago bears

Grossman isnt that good i think but better than stewart. Their d is solid but i hope this year we show them whos boss.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Chicago bears

Please, as I always say, remember that Tillman ripped that pass from Moss. Which means Moss will have huge games against them this year, probably 200+ yards each.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Chicago bears

I can still invision that play... god that made me mad. What you say is true... Moss will be looking for revenge when we play them this year!

Chicago bears

I like the thought of 2 200+ yard games for Moss against the bears!! He's about due for a 200 yard game in his career!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Chicago bears

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I like the thought of 2 200+ yard games for Moss against the bears!! He's about due for a 200 yard game in his career!!

I jumped up and down when moss caught that or when i think he caught that and then when he lost it, the remote went at the tv. God the dang bears.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Chicago bears

I think I blacked out when that moment happened!! I don't even remember what I did!! UGH, that still pisses me off!

Chicago bears

moss is tillman's female dog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast