Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago bears

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Chicago bears

Anyobody want to get vengeance on them for their part of helping us lose the division and with tillman stripping moss? Sept. 26th is going to be great.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Chicago bears

I hate the Bears.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Chicago bears

I'm not afraid of the Bears, they keep losing key people on defense and all they have now is an overrated middle linebacker!! I think we all know who I am refering to!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Chicago bears

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm not afraid of the Bears, they keep losing key people on defense and all they have now is an overrated middle linebacker!! I think we all know who I am refering to!

I went on their mb the other day and i told them i was a viking fan and really they are the worst fans, they treated me like crap. You should see the bear fans and eagle fans go at it on their mb? It's classic.

Chicago bears

I can only imagine, they are all psycho. Philly fans are the absolute worst when it comes to any sporting team. I hate Philly!! I got a few friends that I went to college with that are Bears fans and they aren't too bad. They don't give it out to much worse than I do, but I believe they can be bad!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Chicago bears

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Brian urlacher. The bears were also saying on their mb that they loved our choke job and the packs choke job and saying how much they hate us and the pack. I cant wait to beat the bears and packers twice this year and i havent forgotten about beating dallas opening day.

Chicago bears

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I can only imagine, they are all psycho. Philly fans are the absolute worst when it comes to any sporting team. I hate Philly!! I got a few friends that I went to college with that are Bears fans and they aren't too bad. They don't give it out to much worse than I do, but I believe they can be bad!!
    Yes philly fans are horrible. I liked seeing carolina beat them in the championship game cause remember that 48-17 loss to philly back in 01. I think we can beat them if moss has a big game against sheppard and brown.

Chicago bears

Bears fans are idiots!! I don't think they have much common sense. This year we will not lose to the bears on some fluke or terrible fourth quarter play!! I don't think we choked, well we did but, we made the play at the end of the Cardinals game, the call just didn't go our way (at least that's how I look at it, because he would have come down out of bounds wether he was pushed or not). The Packers, I think, choked worse than us, because come on 4th and 26 and they convert in the playoffs on a pass down the seam, that should not happen, EVER!! Oh well, I was jumping up and down!! I hope we go 6-0 against the division this year (like we should have last year!!). That will shut people up for a while!!

Chicago bears

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Bears fans are idiots!! I don't think they have much common sense. This year we will not lose to the bears on some fluke or terrible fourth quarter play!! I don't think we choked, well we did but, we made the play at the end of the Cardinals game, the call just didn't go our way (at least that's how I look at it, because he would have come down out of bounds wether he was pushed or not). The Packers, I think, choked worse than us, because come on 4th and 26 and they convert in the playoffs on a pass down the seam, that should not happen, EVER!! Oh well, I was jumping up and down!! I hope we go 6-0 against the division this year (like we should have last year!!). That will shut people up for a while!!

Hey remember the bears 13-3 season then they lost to the eagles in the first round. I liked that and the pack lost that same weekend which was great too. Carolina put a hurting on two of my most hated teams other than gb and that was dallas and st. louis. How sweet it was.

Chicago bears

That Bears season was such a fluke. They won so many games in the last seconds and pulled some much out of their @sses that season. I was so glad that Philly came along and worked them in the second round!! I loved seeing dallas and St. louie lose too this year, that was great. Plus it gave us one of the best superbowls ever!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast