Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chest bump

UkViking is offline Rookie

chest bump

Thought it was a great touch by Tice and shows a mutual respect between the two men. :salute:
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

chest bump

I think it was pretty cool

Calmwind is offline Starter

chest bump

I would rather have a coach like Tice doing a chest bump with a player to show emotion (besides he was a player too!) than a guy like Vermeil that cries every other interveiw, he is a good coach tho. Most teams take on the attitude of their coach ( i.e. Tony Gonzalez cring about the pats D!) Tice was just as fired up as Randy,me,you and everyone else after the TD so the player in him came out. I thought it was a good show of Coach/Team respect, but also that they still have fun with the game!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: chest bump

"vikes can do" wrote:
    that was about as good as it gets huh? see the coach give his WR a chest bump after a GREAT TD catch. thankfully tice didnt leave his feet(if that is possible) or he might have knocked moss across the field or something.lol
    Didn't get to see it, because SOMEONE decided to BLACK out the Viking game.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

chest bump

If I had to choose between a chest bump and "the look" he gave Cortez after he kicked it out of bounds, I choose "the look", because it actually obtained the desired result. Cortez kicked his first Touchback on the Vikings' following kickoff!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

chest bump

"the look" was great also. I don't agree with some of your complaints though... the chest bump to a second of his time. I highly doubt that it affected him coaching in the least bit. Some of you are way to anylitical and critical

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

chest bump

tice's stare was cold as ice. But I love the chest bump. The best teams always have the most fun. This shows that the vikes are having fun out their. I'd rather see them winning and having fun, than winning and being scared the hell of their coach. As long as they are ready each week(which I think they were for the Jags), I don't have any problem with the coach and players having a little fun.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Sprewell27 is offline Rookie

chest bump

Both of those plays had me laughing. The Bump had me cheering them on, while the stare had me almost on the floor when the announcers analyzed that staredown from some different angles and just their comments about it.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

chest bump

lets hope that the chest bump is something that will be continued for about two and half more months. i think that every time they score the whole offense should go over and "belly" bump coach tice. line up like the opening ceremonies! it was a classic!
    and as for the stare........WTF are you doing? isnt that what he said? what is the ratio of cortez to tice? lol, about 4? i think i would have a little extra juice flowing after that too!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12