Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Cheers to Wiggins

i don't know about everyone else here but with the exception of Burleson, the WR's were absent to make big plays... i think campbell had a good long route, but that is it. M. Robinson was absent! CHEERS to WIGGINS for keeping our offensive drives going and keeping us glued to the set with a glimmer of hope that the vikes won't fold under pressure again...which they DIDN'T! that's what i liked--the vikes didn't give up.

Wiggins played tough TightEnd football.

Cheers to Wiggins

Agree totally. I think the way we played until the last snap of the game showed that in many respects, this could be a totally different team from last year, and even from the early parts of this year. I take this loss as a positive, as long as the team realizes not to get down about it and that if they play that way every game, they can beat any team. And hell yeah, Wiggins was a stud last night...he is becoming somewhat of a clutch go to guy when we need the yards. Good pickup in the offseason!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Cheers to Wiggins

He took a shot in the back on the one catch and got right up and was ready for more...we need more toughness like that!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Cheers to Wiggins

"cajunvike" wrote:
    He took a shot in the back on the one catch and got right up and was ready for more...we need more toughness like that!
    TE tough!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Cheers to Wiggins

I think Wiggins has been the forgotten man all year. He has come in and done an excellent job for us. I hope he stays with us for a few more years. Wiggins and Kleinny could be a great TE combo for us!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

scorptile is offline Starter

Cheers to Wiggins

yeah he is tough to get hit by bob sanders and get up like he wasnt hit so i give him props on that...sanders hits very hard....he made priest holmes do a head spin and took out a chief on an injury..that is how hard he hits so props go out to wiggins for his toughness
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Cheers to Wiggins

I'm happy with Wiggins production, and like someone said he has been very cluch, hell if he keeps it up he may go pro bowl. I dont know his stats but he has held the offense together at times.

He has exeeded my expectations, HUGE props to wiggy.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Cheers to Wiggins

Yea Wiggins showed up on Monday.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Cheers to Wiggins

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Agree totally. I think the way we played until the last snap of the game showed that in many respects, this could be a totally different team from last year, and even from the early parts of this year. I take this loss as a positive, as long as the team realizes not to get down about it and that if they play that way every game, they can beat any team. And hell yeah, Wiggins was a stud last night...he is becoming somewhat of a clutch go to guy when we need the yards. Good pickup in the offseason!
    There was nothing wrong with the last snap. It was the first snap. ale: What the @#$!
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Cheers to Wiggins

Props to Wiggins, he has really stepped up and has exceeded my expectations for him!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast