Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHEERLEADERS!

Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler

CHEERLEADERS!

Sometimes, when things are not going your way or you are just having a bad day, something happens to brighten your day.
    This happened to me just the other day as the MVC arrived on Contingency Operating Base Speicher to visit the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines of the 25th infantry Division, Multi-National Division-North in Iraq.
    I was able to take a few minutes and welcome them to our C.O.B., talk with them about the Vikings, and give them a Vikings coin from Iraq.
    I really enjoyed their visit and I know all the service members did also.
    We, as Vikings fans, can not only be proud of our team, but also in the fact that our Cheerleaders are a real class act and are taking time out of their busy schedule to come and visit their Vikings fans all around the globe.
    Thank you MVC!
    ;D

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/MVC.jpg[/img]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: CHEERLEADERS!

"Redrouster" wrote:
    Sometimes, when things are not going your way or you are just having a bad day, something happens to brighten your day.
    This happened to me just the other day as the MVC arrived on Contingency Operating Base Speicher to visit the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines of the 25th infantry Division, Multi-National Division-North in Iraq.
    I was able to take a few minutes and welcome them to our C.O.B., talk with them about the Vikings, and give them a Vikings coin from Iraq.
    We, as Vikings fans, can not only be proud of our team, but also in the fact that our Cheerleaders are a real class act and are taking time out of their busy schedule to come and visit their Vikings fans all around the globe.
    Thank you MVC!
    ;D
    Rock on!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Excellent, Redrouster! Cheer from our cheerleaders...and thanks to you and your buddies for your service to our country.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

They must be a sight for sore eyes over there!

Jimmymeboy is offline Starter

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    Thank you MVC!
    ;D
    Rock on!

=Z=
    I love hearing stuff like that!
    Thanks for the post, it made my day
    ;D!!!

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    They must be a sight for sore eyes over there!
    OH YES, there was much rejoicing.
    ;D

Ranger is offline Coach

"Redrouster" wrote:
    Thank you MVC!
    ;D
    YOU SONNOVABITCH!
    SEND THEM TO COP SUMMERS, ASAP!!!!!

"Ranger" wrote:
    "Redrouster" wrote:
    Thank you MVC!
    ;D
    YOU SONNOVABITCH!
    SEND THEM TO COP SUMMERS, ASAP!!!!!
    I guess Jared Allen is in the AO too. He didn't make it here though.

Ranger is offline Coach

Damn!
    Probably drinking Green Bean at Victory or something.
    Bastards.

I was at Speicher for about a year.
    They had a pretty good gym, from what I remember.

"Ranger" wrote:
    gol 'darnit!
    Probably drinking Green Bean at Victory or something.
    Bastards.

I was at Speicher for about a year.
    They had a pretty good gym, from what I remember.
    Great gym and other facilities. All the comforts of home. Green Beans ain't so bad either. I had a MOAC (mother of all coffees) this morning. WOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast