Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Check this stuff from Vikes84

Here's some crap he posted
    "There is a reason im on the giants bandwagon best team 2 time sb champs baby. How do you change your name? The vikings suck."
    "This is my new home now. I was just trying to show you guys what a bunch of frauds they are so whats our schedule this year since im jumping on the G-Men bandwagon. Hey shock dont back up this viking spirit guy hes the jerk "
    "Hey shock dont listen to this guy... Im switching to be a Giants fan see ya viking spirit "
    All I can say is victory!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

4play--offs is offline Waterboy

I see you all mentioning posts on the rams and giants message boards, just wondering what the web sites are for these boards. I would like to check them out.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

the link to the rams one is in the Rams thread, and the giants one is under the offical site, under fan zone.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

"There is a reason im on the giants bandwagon best team 2 time sb champs baby. How do you change your name? The vikings suck."
    "This is my new home now. I was just trying to show you guys what a bunch of frauds they are so whats our schedule this year since im jumping on the G-Men bandwagon. Hey shock dont back up this viking spirit guy hes the jerk "
    "Hey shock dont listen to this guy... Im switching to be a Giants fan see ya viking spirit "
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What kind of gratification do people get from posting stuff like this. Like anyone cares you were a vikings fan or you are now a giants fan. Next week he will be a *insert team here* fan. What do you want friends or something?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Seems like he forgot the Giants went 4-12 last year! If he wants to be a Giants fan I say good riddens! We don't need Bandwagon fans here! This is a VIKINGS Fan site! Not a Bandwagon Fan site![ba] <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!