Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Check it out..

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Check it out..

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    Yah but our O will pick it up again.. we will be balanced.. Bennett and Memo will be studly next year, and Burleson, t-tay, and Williamson will be the best trio next year
    I hope you're right, but even with Burleson, an underachiever (thus far in his career) and a rookie are gonna have a hard time competeing with Stokely, Harrison, and Wayne again.
    I think that the Vikings have as good a chance as anyone else does right now, because it is still May, however I must admit it looks real cool to see us taking home the Trophy.

I do not think the Pats will be there though, just a hunch.

Not to be a pest or anything but geez to say that a guy going into his 3rd year(N8)has been under-achieving is a total falacy, 68- catches, 1006 yds., and 9 TD's, in his 2nd year. Now I know that N8 will have to be more creative next year with double teams and such, but do not kid yourself T-Roy will create space in his rookie season or he'll be a very productive rookie, either way our offense will be top 10 certainly.

Vikings Super Bowl Champs 2005-2006
    That epitomizes the perfect statement

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Sweet! We are gonna win it 2 years in a row! :wink:

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    Yah but our O will pick it up again.. we will be balanced.. Bennett and Memo will be studly next year, and Burleson, t-tay, and Williamson will be the best trio next year
    I hope you're right, but even with Burleson, an underachiever (thus far in his career) and a rookie are gonna have a hard time competeing with Stokely, Harrison, and Wayne again.
    I think that the Vikings have as good a chance as anyone else does right now, because it is still May, however I must admit it looks real cool to see us taking home the Trophy.

Not to be a pest or anything but geez to say that a guy going into his 3rd year(N8)has been under-achieving is a total falacy, 68- catches, 1006 yds., and 9 TD's, in his 2nd year. Now I know that N8 will have to be more creative next year with double teams and such, but do not kid yourself T-Roy will create space in his rookie season or he'll be a very productive rookie, either way our offense will be top 10 certainly.

i believe that he was talking about travis taylor being the underachiever

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Now that I look at it again, I think he was talking about T.Taylor, thank you for the heads up.

cheers!

Del Rio Guest

I have to say in the AFC this year I like the Chiefs to go all the way. They have an amazing offense and their offseason has been just as good as ours at building up their defense. I am pretty surprised there is much talk about them. I have a feeling they will be the strong arm in the AFC this year.

I am not convinced we will go all the way or even to the championship game. I certainly hope we will, but nothing has happened to suggest we will. And even predictions made mid-season are shakey at best. Premature assumptions on our teams destiny ususually leave fans bitter and upset. Looking to point the finger. When it was them all along who raised the bar too high.

All the experts predicting us to go far doesn't mean much to me. We have respected our team for as long as we have been fans. We know what they can do any given night. These guys saying we will be great are the same guys who said we suck. It is their job, and it would be stupid for them to say anything negative about us at this point. Seeing what we have done on paper they would be foolish not to comment. If we blow it they will just say well it is the Vikings what do you expect. If we win it all they will pretend they are geniouses because they saw it coming. When in reality they could give a flying fuck how we do, because to them we will always just be the Vikings.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:

Who's T-Roy?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Troy Williamson (really bad nickname)

Thanks PPE for the sig.

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Nice post Troll Enforcer! And XTAP way to bum some of these young guys out! LOL! You still running that "Grassy Noll" website? Good to see ya man! Looking forward to the season but I for one won't allow the media to pump me up, I want to see the team action improve in order to do that, and I sure as hell don't want to see a "free fall" second half season like the past two years! That in and of itself would ensure Mike Tice's last year at the helm and a bitter pill to swallow for most Viking fans!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234