Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Cheap Red drops the ball again

Sell to Glen!!! Sell to Glen!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We want Taylor!! We want Taylor!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

chennegar is offline Rookie

I'm with you all, I hope Taylor is successful with his bid. I'm very skeptical of Folwer and his group.

I don't care who buys the team, both men have noted that the team will not move. Fowler has stated that he will do what ever he can to get a stadium built with or without any public money. Taylor hasn't said anything so far on that. I just hope that if fowler buys the team, we don't have a bunch of red-neck fans who won't watch the team anymore because fowler is black. We already have a problem with these people saying daunte sucks mainly because he is black. If anyone thinks this way, just jump the boarder and hang out with packer fans. This is Minnesota, not wisconsin
    You republican whore!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Red is such a cheap ass though I don't think that he will accept a bid unless its VERY close to his original asking price... you know... the difference between all those millions is huge... blah

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    I don't care who buys the team, both men have noted that the team will not move. Fowler has stated that he will do what ever he can to get a stadium built with or without any public money. Taylor hasn't said anything so far on that. I just hope that if fowler buys the team, we don't have a bunch of red-neck fans who won't watch the team anymore because fowler is black. We already have a problem with these people saying daunte sucks mainly because he is black. If anyone thinks this way, just jump the boarder and hang out with packer fans. This is Minnesota, not wisconsin

If it turns into a racial thing (which I think is ridiculous and will not happen) I would be very shocked and upset! I don't care who buys the team or what color they are, as long as they have a deep check book!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moreso, as long as they have the commitment to bringing a Super Bowl championship to Minnesota!!!

I still prefer Taylor though...he is a known commodity...we KNOW that he will spend money to win...just look at how much he spent on the T-Wolves to make them better!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Yeah, I prefer Taylor too, but anybody would be fine as long as it isn't Red anymore!!

If Glen Taylor gets umm...we will get a stadium too

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I hope very much it would be glen to buy.. he knows how to run a team.. look at the wolves last year.. brought in spree and cassell.. and a couple decent FA's (hoiberg awesome at 3's, and hassell.. a great D player) taylor can get some talent on a team so i hope he can get some D talent for the vikes.... fuck red that fagot ass mutha fucka bitch ass cunt hole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast