Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gpete13 is offline Starter

Re: Chavous Please Stay

Is the fact that hes rated an 88 overall on Madden a good one? Seriously, I like him and I think mentally hes good, I just have a feeling if he was more athletic he could be better. His best days may be behind him. I always thought of moving Sharper to strong safety and finding a FS.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I would rather see Chavous walk and put B-Will at SS. I think B-Will is an all around better player than Chavous, that of course is MO.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Being a tweener and having some of that cockyness he could very well drop to the 17 spot. Whover drafts him will likely draft him at a Satety, 6'3" is too tall for a CB, he's got the coverage skills, speed and size to be a beast at SS.

Him or Michael Huff is who i want in the draft, but if we draft oline i have no arguement.
    I think that UNLESS Childress gets a STUD RB to fall to our spot, he goes OL and pics Marcus McNeil to be our RT for the next 10 years!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Jimmy Williams reminds me alot of Sean Taylor, and I LOVE Sean Taylor. ( when hes on the field) You think Jimmy will be gone before 17, or before the second?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Being a tweener and having some of that cockyness he could very well drop to the 17 spot. Whover drafts him will likely draft him at a Satety, 6'3" is too tall for a CB, he's got the coverage skills, speed and size to be a beast at SS.

Him or Michael Huff is who i want in the draft, but if we draft oline i have no arguement.
    I think that UNLESS Childress gets a STUD RB to fall to our spot, he goes OL and pics Marcus McNeil to be our RT for the next 10 years!!!
    I like that idea, guys literally a monster just like Bryant Mckinnie.

Its hard to tell where jimmy will go because he's a tweener, will he play Safety or CB. Chances are someone likes him as one of there safties. I can't rember the last time two safties where taken before pic #17. What we really need is some of the CB to show big time at the cobine, more CB's taken before pick 17 the better the chances are that our favorite safety is left.

Being childress is an offensive mind i'm wondering if he's leaning toward using that first round draft pic for an offensive player. Thats what i loved about tice and co, drafted alot of defense, 3 first rounders on the defensive line, and 1 first rounder on the offensive line. Tice pretty much new what he was doin, he was building up front, where everything starts, defense or offense. If fonoti gets back and we sign a FA RT, chances are we use that draft pic for defense IMO.

I hate playing this guessing game, i think things will be much clearer after first few weeks of FA.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Who is going to take Chavous's spot and make an impact right away? Willie.......no. Fox.......... no. Draft one...... probably not. He is the best guy for the job right now, period. No he isn't the greatest, but he is solid and whoever we put at there won't be as good as he is.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Chavous=gone

After the last game he took the nameplate off of his locker...he pretty much hates the Vikes for not paying him his money, and he's almost for surely GONE....

time to look for his replacement

we have 24million in cap space which is in the top 5 most in the NFL

we gotta spend and pick up a good SS, a great RB, and a good tampa 2 LB

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

CC is right.. Kepp him around for a year or 2.. And develop someone else

If we snagged Tank or Archy I guess I wouldnt complain but Chavous is the shizz..

I love when he gets up so quick after makin a tackle and runs around with his helmet half off all "T-rexed" with his arms.. SOOOOOO funny

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

i'd want him to stay for a backup
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Bench Corey the whole season except Lion games so he can continue his owning streak against the Lions :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast