VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Chavous out for Good

This sucks. I like Chavous, more personally than on the field. He saves alot of TD's by his good tackling. He's been somewhat of a disapointment to some of us. Maybe i've been a little harsh on him. I feel bad for the guy, hes been here for 3 years, the whole three year plan that has been a strugle. We finally make the post season and the poor guy gets injured, got feel for him .

Offord will most likly start, hes been the backup for three years now and its time to find out if we totaly wasted a 3rd round pick on him. I know he studies with and works with chavous alot, i hope he can step up for at least this game. By the way he did not blow the bomb to that kid on the redskins, it was winfields fault.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5165285.html

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

Chavous out for Good

I hope he can be of some help to Offord.
    Even though he is done for this season,he should be o.k. for next season.There are worse ways to"fracture his elbow"than a fx radius.An MRI should show any other damage.He will be sore for a long time,the tendons around the elbow don't heal too quickly.Good luck to him on his recovery and GO VIKINGS!!KILL PACKERS!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Chavous out for Good

Can you say screwed next week. OFFord is a lot worse than chavous and is very comparable to a derk ross type player. I hope im wrong but i wasnt impressed at all with offord at saftey the past few years.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Chavous out for Good

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Can you say screwed next week. OFFord is a lot worse than chavous and is very comparable to a derk ross type player. I hope im wrong but i wasnt impressed at all with offord at saftey the past few years.
    havent been real impressed with the vikings as a whole the last few years :cry:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.