MediaLoca is offline Rookie

Chavous Impact on Troy pick

Didnt corey Chavous Talk about him on Total Access Or something saying that he thinks he's the top reciever in the draft...>?

Re: Chavous Impact on Troy pick

yea, he said something, i can't remember what though, but it was a very good comment.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Corey and him grew up in the same home town I do believe. But he is damn good, no doubt about it.

sbdog is offline Waterboy

First let me congratulate you guys on this years draft, epecially on Troy Williamson. I'm new to your website but was excited to see Troy get drafted so early and especially excited that he was able to join someone that is familiar with where he's from and with his family, to help him get adjusted (kind of a big brother figure). I'm also from the area and went to the same high school so of course proud of their success. I'm sure you will be very please with his on field and off field prescence. Its not a very big school or big area so we're proud of them. Silver Bluff High has only 3 players ever to make it in the NFL and ironically all 3 have ended up playing for the Vikings (D'Wayne Bates, Corey Chavous and now Troy Williamson). You got a very good WR (led the SEC reception in yards on a team that averaged 25 pass attempts and 16 QB rushes per game)that was underutilized in SC's QB sneak offense and definitely no Moss attitude. Anyway, much luck to the Vikings, this year and in the future.
    (http://www.silverblufffootball.com/)
    If you bored enough to check out small town SC football

MadtownMac is offline Rookie

I remember seeing a Sportscenter special a couple of years ago about Chavous' talent as a scout. The guy had more information in notebooks than Mel Kiper! It was amazing - he was sitting around his living room with stacks upon stacks of these notebooks from years past. I say we sign this guy to our scouting team when he can no longer play. He and Studwell would be amazing in the FO.
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.

That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

ya Chavous is a dam good guy to have. He has impressed me on NFL Network. Almost everyone on there said that he needs to play for a lot longer so he doesnt take any of their jobs. Thanks for the info, sbdog!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Chavous needs to get the hell of the network and start working out with his new Defense. I'm glad he has other career options after he retires, but he hasnt retired yet.

He is playing next to a new FS and has a rookie S that needs to be shown the ropes. Get out of the suit and into some warmups Corey. Chemistry on Defense is essential.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

revprodeji is offline Starter

corey has always been knowen for his film study. he will make a great coach when he is done
    www.prodeji.mychoices.biz