Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charles Woodson

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Charles Woodson

Woodson would just bring the team down. Look at the last (T)Raider we brought to the team. (Biekert)didn't do a damn thing for our team, and he was a team player. What do you think will happen if we bring in a punk like Woodson?
    Our defense will be just fine without his presence. Let him rot with the other has-been Raiders.

Long live all (T)Raider haters!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Charles Woodson

He's not the only player in history on the defensive side of the ball to win the Heismann!! Besides, that was college, who cares!! There are a lot of arrogant players, but really what is the difference between 7 million and 8 million dollars to all these athletes? (Please don't point out the obvious!) If you ask me, nothing!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Charles Woodson

The issue was about 2 months ago. Go to ESPN the Magzine.com and maybe you can find it there. May 24th with Ivan Rodriguez on the cover.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Charles Woodson

"PurplePharaoh" wrote:
    The Vikes should look to the Raiders about a trade for Woodson now that Williams is down. :rr:
    Some guys are talented, but have such a "me-first" attitude that there is no way I'd want them poisoning my team. Terrell Owens is one, Charles Woodson is another. I don't care how good he may be, he can kiss my butt. I'd rather lose than have a butthole like that on the Vikings.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Charles Woodson

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    Woodson would just bring the team down. Look at the last (T)Raider we brought to the team. (Biekert)didn't do a damn thing for our team, and he was a team player. What do you think will happen if we bring in a punk like Woodson?
    Our defense will be just fine without his presence. Let him rot with the other has-been Raiders.

Long live all (T)Raider haters!!!!

Hey NOW, Biekert Was SOlid his first year here!! :shaking:

Especially against Favray in the Dome...and Heck thats what Counts!!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Charles Woodson

i beleave raiders made to superbowl he did not hurt the team that year he was hurt that year,

but played in playoffs had pick in the superbowl, one the only guys to do something

the year vrs the patriots in the snow he did at first clinch the game before review he's a playmaker on d so i would like to have him on vikings but he will be raider
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Charles Woodson

Woodson is awesome, but we couldn't afford him! I'd love to have him though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Charles Woodson

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Woodson is awesome, but we couldn't afford him! I'd love to have him though!

Agreed, woodson is a great player who would certainly upgrade our team, but it ain't gonna happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12